What was the purpose of the damn titan scream? What the hell did Jean and Connie and all my loves had to become titans? What the hell is Mikasa doing? What the fuck???? Bitch what the fuck??

Dex-chan lover
@AdieuW I guess it depends on your standards. For me the author bit off more than he could chew by the middle of the story.

first as a erehisu shipper I'm not happy about Mikasa kissing even if its Eren's decapitated head.
second it really sucks that jean and Connie where turned to titans
Lastly Isayama is really just going to kill Eren without giving us a POV

So is almost everyone dead just like that? And wtf they really made mikasa kiss a decapitated head... atleast have her kiss a living eren before killing him or something.. thats just sick

Double-page supporter
Wouldnt those titans be able to move aimlessly because they are still expose to the sun? Or did that wall church guy freaking out about covering the titan from the sun light when the titan in the wall was discovered a nothing burger.

Double-page supporter
I said it months ago, and I will say it again. My take is with Eren's death, the next child that will be born to take Erin's powers is Historia's child, whose father is... Eren. This was planned from the start, and the husband was just a fake, I'm gonna have to wait at least a month to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread