Damn... He's putting his balls in cold water and he cares about his heart wtf is that, they couldve done it more realistic

Dex-chan lover
@Krune If you pay a little more atention you see that there other details about the trchnology, example: when the sold that "fish" in the market he recieved the money as digital credits and his wirst watch serves and his portable computer.

As this woman seems to the head honcho she must have ascess to the most sofisticate things.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum I took it to mean such tech was rare as seen in the brewery town where that level of tech seems absent so having something like the cannon rig on his truck which surprised the crap out of the military personnel pursuing them in chapter and his watch was meant to show that level of tech was rare and even though bits of it may be common place. The computer bit didn't pop up though until this chapter regarding to its link with his truck and the fact the truck seems to be self driving or have a very limited AI which again I took as examples of how rare this tech was and since in his past he was a big deal he might have acquired a couple/few examples of advanced tech and show off how special and unique his truck is in this setting that seems to have at some point suffered a cataclysm like a world/global war or some other massively significant world changing event.

I just realized that the author is one of the creators of Akudama Drive (awesome anime btw). No wonder this manga has a very american comicbook-y feel. Here's hoping the serialization goes strong and it gets an anime adaptation.

Also, his tweet is just the cutest story I read this week.

Fed-Kun's army
plot thickens so arisa is some kinda doll made to mimic humans and to do certain jobs that humans cant do in the post-apocalyptic world or maybe they were built to take over whats left of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread