Dex-chan lover
TL should have added the classic dun-dun duuuuuunnn! in between some panels/pages...

Only thing that's still missing is "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddlesome kids!" ..

Dex-chan lover
@gregger lol, shit like this was pretty common amongst the nobility in ancient times. Almost everyone in a lord's court was plotting to kill someone or screw over someone else. That is why you often see or hear of leaders pitting groups against each other. If everyone wants the throne, they are too busy fighting over who gets to claim it instead of killing the dude on it.

HAHAHAHA NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@X_Xyouded & to those confused:
Fuzel set things in motion to have Dolce and Alterias killed. Dokum was offered a higher position for killing Dolce and he offered something similar to Jiban to have him turn against the family (Jiban was overshadowed by Rotten and Goliath). Jiban hired the three to kill Dolce (didn’t take much since they’re from the slums), then he and Dokum arranged for them to be killed by monsters outside town to keep them from talking.

Alterias was then to be killed to eliminate the last in line (the dad and his concubine had problems with conceiving a child and orc meat isn’t regularly available(orc meat increases virility and orc king meat also adds near guarantee for having a boy)). After she was dead and assuming there’d be no heir to follow, Cloud could take over since he has noble blood in him, is well liked by the family, and is the first son of one of his top retainers. This would then give Fuzel a direct tie to the family and all their assets.

If you’re wondering why Rottens wife agreed to this it’s because being the wife of one of the lead knights for a noble is good, but the temptation of being the mother of a powerful noble family head was too much (along with being chided by the family).

Dex-chan lover
@X_Xyouded

1. The three stooges killed Dolche
2. Jiban was the one who ordered the three stooges
3. Dockum was the one who ordered Jiban and if something goes wrong, make jiban as scapegoat
4. Rotten wife was the mastermind dolche sister robbery/killing
5. Dockum was the mastermind killing dolce
6. Both ordered by count eirih fuzel to take over the dolche/abus family

I don't know why most ppl are confused. I understood everything 😂.
Seems like mc's detective skills ain't too shabby.

That was actually pretty interesting, though i feel bad for Rotten (what a name) i think his name is.

Dex-chan lover
huh, i mostly understand, just confused, who tf is alicia (only remember when reading comments)

Supporter
So everyone in the room is a criminal except the protag, and his side-action, and the family?

Users who are viewing this thread