I KNEW IT! I knew something like that would happen! it's obvious, they both were crazy, he built the strength to endure his brothers brutality. he's a victim who lived, but, also. In the analysis they gave Arashiyama.....where they said he followed his path to the point of foolishness, I think he's alluding Arashiyama is going the route of the philosophy of "jeet kun do" once you practice a martial art , you get to a point where the path itself isn't "enough" so if you want to take it further than it has ever gone, you have to build techniques using already existing techniques you know in new ways against new threats....if you can't then the style crumbles and is left to die away in oblivion...it has to adapt, or be like water at some point, but that doesn't happen unless the person utilizing the style is truly great and doesn't mind improvising into something new. I hope Arashiyama pulls something like that off, Hayami here pretty much just pulled it off doing the mid air elbow thing too.

it's usually something "genius" types do. and since Arashiyama is hailed as one of the Kings, and he's sticking to not going outside of Judo, I'd say he'll pull it off as well and beat Meguro.

People keep saying Jurota should just throw Masaki out of the ring, you guys forget about the fact that Jurota trained and waited years for this match, no way he's just gonna end it with a simple ring out.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if he is a superior fighter I refuse to believe he doesn't have any choke holds. Regardless of if he feels pain he will pass out if his carotid artery is held down long enough

Dex-chan lover
So he's a clone from years back, but how did they age him so fast..

Fed-Kun's army
@Bootybug
The theory is Hayami been working with Worm, and worm been gathering DNA samples from many possible future Martial Artist Masaki already marked even before him killing his family. Hayami just found the original and decide to take him as well.

Aggregator gang
I broke my collarbone two years ago, that panel made me suffer.

@zek777

Probably because he wanna defeat him by Judo alone, and disqualifying Meguron't by ring out is like accepting defeat that he can't never defeat Meguron't properly

Dex-chan lover
Damn this fight is better than i expected, literally epitome of "unstoppable force meets immovable object"

Aggregator gang
People need to understand, Judo Markiplier may be in the same league as Kuroki and is even seen as being on par with Kuroki, however, comparability is what truly matters here. Judo Markiplier himself is constricted by Purgatory rules, that being no killing your opponents in the match. Not only that but the fact that he’s going up against Masaki, a dude who’s pain receptors are almost non existent and it requires you to kill him to even put him down. Masaki is the perfect counter to him, it’s like a Rock Paper Scissors match. Fighter A cam best Fighter B but can’t beat Fighter C. Masaki is Fighter C in this scenario going up against Judo Mark.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Purgatory rule being used against their own fighter 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Just throw him out the ring, like this ain't that hard.
If yur so hung up on the rules use them to yur advantage...

Dex-chan lover
oh man, so this incredibly nice, charming, talented guy

is actually who he is

outside the ring, hayami is bae

Banned
People are saying "why didn't Arashiyama throw him outside of the ring" seems to have forgotten that Arashiyama main motives is not to win for Purgatory, it is to win against Meguro Masaki in judo and possibly in a death match style.

Users who are viewing this thread