This fight is pretty good. As much as I want to see Arashiyama pull something out his ass (because it looks like he will), this fight has gone on long enough. Unless the author is trying to drag this along, i see this fight ending within the next 2 chapters. Tops

@agtra
People are saying "why didn't Arashiyama throw him outside of the ring" seems to have forgotten that Arashiyama main motives is not to win for Purgatory, it is to win against Meguro Masaki in judo and possibly in a death match style.

Props for not being a retard and ACTUALLY paying attention to the story. Most people here with the "hurr durr why not just throw him out the ring" comments seem to just be teenagers with a severe attention deficit.

This fight has been one of the best so far and I'm glad the author is giving it the weight it deserves.

Dex-chan lover
Really loving this fight for some reason. I don't know why, but I just really do. I do agree with Haunter31 a bit though, there's probably not much more to add and I kinda want to pass through this whole Purgatory thing and get back to Narushima.

Also I think some people said this already, but that master Judo guy is clearly one of those honorable type that want to fight it out fair and square (and he clearly has the ability for it), and that's still not considering how long he's been waiting for this fight.

@Grindstone By Judo rules, he won 2 hours ago. In a death match he has won by default, he would body Meguro. In Purgatory he wins by throwing him out of the ring. In every way but "knocking him out with Judo according to Purgatory rules" he has won. He has proven he's superior to Meguro in every way, so just throw him out or choke him

@Giblow20: How's he supposed to throw him out of the ring? You're saying he should pick Masaki up and fling him a few meters lol, they're pretty much the same size and Jurota can't throw him that far, he can only throw him onto the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Reading it again the only way I could think of Arashiyama winning, is that he throws him so hard to break most of Hayami's bones but to keep the cranium somewhat intact, difficult to pull off.

@Sanctuary
That or just decide to kill Hayami and decide even if he loses according to Purgatory rules, he wins in his own heart

Or as pointed out by others, throw him out of the ring

Dex-chan lover
The only way I see arashiyama winning without getting disqualified for killing would be breaking all of his bones so he physically can’t move and can’t just stand up again like an zombie. And he needs to use more lethal and damaging moves since these gentler moves ain’t gonna get him the win

Dex-chan lover
It’s bullshit if arashiyama loses just because his opponent is crazy. And if he gets disqualified because of killing his opponent it’s still bull. Like he definitely should win.

Now he can't even throw him out of the ring since Hayami figured out the timing of throws. With his right arm gone.. I can't see how he can win, unless he can throw with his foot OR got any secret moves he hasn't used yet.
Yamashita's position is at stake here lol.

@ak2508
Fair point, maybe something will result in them being closer to the outside of the ring, but I think Arashimiya has too much pride in his Judo skills to do even that and Hayami will notice

Contributor
I just realized we completely forgot about those earbuds at the beginning of the match. I guess they were used to inhibit his madness.

Dex-chan lover
Ok getting tired of this. We don't need drops of his story just dump it all at once. Its not a substitute for making the fight interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread