Dex-chan lover
She wants to find someone stronger than her, and then somehow became one of the strongest 'pillars'? That's actually pretty funny. And only another pillar or a moon would meet the criteria now.

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuri was leaving while Tanjiro was going to the hot spring. Genya was already in when he got there. Does that mean he was there with her? Lucky bastard! Mitsuri is looking for someone strong so that narrows it down to the other pillars, If I was her I'd go for Giyuu or join Tengen's harem. Tanjiro is too pure telling her to be careful of her boobs spilling out. I know I wouldn't mind. :3

Double-page supporter
There you go Bakugo finally made his appearance aka Mr. Angry McFaceMan

Fed-Kun's army
"Bow your head so low it touches the mat."
*Tanjiro immediately and cheerfully does just that*
Such a pure and obedient boi

Dex-chan lover
koyoharu’s art is so adorable and healing, i can’t get tired of it
almost reminiscent of 90’s manga, alot of chibi’s and caricatures, so cute

First and foemost: NEZUKO IS THE CUTEST
A weapon that makes you stronger? could it be the blue flowers the demons are looking for? Maybe it isn't even a flower but the name of a sword?

I just noticed something this is the same with alot of characters look super feminine but they are guys I thought the most pillar was a girl nope guy that spider dude who was a lower pillar thought was a girl nope a guy this happens alot in this

Dex-chan lover
She'll get what she's looking for. If only a certain pillar would step up.
Also: She's so hot.

Mitsuri playing with Nezuko is the cutest thing ever, mitsuri can definitely get it.

Nezuko crawled under the table during dinner, came out the other side, got headpats from Kanroji. I love this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So not only did Nezuko get into the springs naked with Tanjirou, but she made the Pilliar of Love fall for her.

Dangerous girl, that's uber cute.

"Oh! Please be careful!! Your breasts are going to spill out!" My man why are you alerting her of this?

Users who are viewing this thread