16bit Sensation - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - 1994

Dex-chan lover
Oof, and I thought changing between disc is already annoying. Changing between more than 5 floppy disc sounds like a massive pain in the ass. Thanks for the translation.

Cute P2xPQ's Maya, anyone know who the artist is?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, and I thought changing between disc is already annoying. Changing between more than 5 floppy disc sounds like a massive pain in the ass. Thanks for the translation.

Cute P2xPQ's Maya, anyone know who the artist is?
Technology is great, isn't it? After that, all u needed was 1 or 2 disks, then just 1. Now all u need is an internet connection

Dex-chan lover
I honestly didn’t expect to be invested in this, thought I was just gonna read and pass it by but it’s honestly been fun to read. Ty for the translations
Like reading Wakaki's biography.

In fact this is the reason I watched The World God Only Knows because of interesting visual novel trivia.

SK

@Yanagi minor nitpick but they're playing either Fatal Fury 2(maybe, if they were really cheap)
NEOGEO_Fatal_Fury_2_%28Gar%C5%8D_Densetsu_2_-_Aratanaru_Tatakai%29.png
or Fatal Fury Special(99.9% sure).
NEOGEO_Fatal_Fury_Special_%28Gar%C5%8D_Densetsu_Special%29.png

KOF94 has a different HUD + fonts and doesn't have Big Bear in the roster.
kof94-screen2.gif

Group Leader
@Yanagi minor nitpick but they're playing either Fatal Fury 2(maybe, if they were really cheap)
NEOGEO_Fatal_Fury_2_%28Gar%C5%8D_Densetsu_2_-_Aratanaru_Tatakai%29.png
or Fatal Fury Special(99.9% sure).
NEOGEO_Fatal_Fury_Special_%28Gar%C5%8D_Densetsu_Special%29.png

KOF94 has a different HUD + fonts and doesn't have Big Bear in the roster.
kof94-screen2.gif
Thank you for pointing this out, I agree with it likely being Fatal Fury Special given that we see Kaori begging for money to afford it earlier in the manga, so it's most likely a call-back to that, too. I'll make the necessary edits (and, of course, attribute your detective work) when I get some spare time.

Reactions: SK

Users who are viewing this thread