19 Days - Ch. 343

Translator here: If anyone wants me to pickup a dropped manhua (just for fun ofc) just comment it! I'll be lurking here in the comments :D

anyways let's pretend "Get further ducking away" is "Get the duck away from me" because that's more accurate now that I think of it ._.

Thanks for the translation!
That sudden transition to the puppy story is wild 😂

Ahhhhh, if you’re done then thank you very very very much for translating these two chapters. I missed this a lot and I’m glad to be able to see my cuties again~ ❤️

Thank you for these two chapters IsThereNoOtherName :)
(And for the clue that we can find the next chapters somewhere)

Thanks for translating and sharing these here - I try to avoid reading things on that other site so I appreciate your work for these two chapters 🙂

@IsThereNoOtherName thank so much for the translations, really appreciated!

On another note.. Im gonna be straight with you. I've been reading 19 days (or 'one day' or whatever we call it now) for years. I love it and its characters to bits. But now, finally, I feel that I need to say something, because I just can't any more. They. do. NOT. look. like. pre.-.high. school. youths!!!

lol. just had to get THAT off of my chest. Because sometimes, especially when you decide to binge the whole thing (again), you get caught in the moment and then - bam - these are basically children - albeit in bodies of grown ass men - but still.

Aaah. I remember the times when after each chapter I read, I would think - yup! the time-skip will be any moment now! Yup yup yup! Ah, sweet, silly, innocent past-me. I miss you so.

Hey Translator-san! Think you could pick up "Kami-sama No Uroko" (God's Scales)? The group hasn't updated in a literal year and I'd love even just one chapter in all of 2021...*sniffle*

Uh... I liked this manhwa, but He Tian is going too far. Makes me uncomfortable af. I think I won't read it anymore :/

Can't find this other translator mentioned, or do you mean there are someone who translated but have not typeset it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread