Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Otaku & Gyaru & School Festival Day 1

Dex-chan lover
Author please don’t make us have to burn down mangadex if you make him reject one everyone in the comments and the whole world knows what you going to do we want to see them all 3 together

Dex-chan lover
my brother in christ, ijichi felt "happy but conflicted" when being chosen and "a bit disappointed yet relieved" when otaku-kun just did the usual. This needs a throuple ending so bad, if the author tries to force a choice at this point it will probably murder the personality given to the characters so far so much that it will disconnect the ending from the rest of the story, just my opinion tho

Dex-chan lover
Is it blasphemy if I want to see one winner and the other fmc crying in the corner route?
You're a monster!

Dex-chan lover
Dear Author,

We have clearly demonstrated that we know what we want. Please give it to us. We would very much appreciate it. It would be a shame if we had to burn everything down because you or your editors require Seo to choose in the end.

Signed,
All of the fans of this title.
Even worse, they decide to end it just before he makes a decison.

Dex-chan lover
Even worse, they decide to end it just before he makes a decison.

honestly, that's preferable to him making a decision. Because then we don't have to see everyone's hearts be broken. My order of preference for endings is

1) throuple/harem
2) "and the adventure continues" non-ending where we don't reach the point of choosing and are left being able to just believe he could work it out with both of them down the line, no matter how unrealistic it is.
3) "what if?/Life with Archie" parallel split ending where the final chapter or chapters recount separate realities where he chooses each and the people who want a solo end can pick one to be canon while the people who don't want that can just take in the fluffiness of each version and use them to cancel out the fact that each version also features one girl losing.
4) they somehow decide not to pursue any sort of romantic relationship and resolve to just be a trio of close lifelong friends (whether or not they end up romantically interested in other people down the line is left unexplored)
5) A last minute twist where they all get isekai'd together by truck-kun and end up in a fantasy world based on that pokemon style anime that Amane and Seo like where polygamy is legal and considered the normal moral standard because the world has a severe gender imbalance.
6) One girl wins, one girl loses and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, that's preferable to him making a decision. Because then we don't have to see everyone's hearts be broken. My order of preference for endings is

1) throuple/harem
2) "and the adventure continues" non-ending where we don't reach the point of choosing and are left being able to just believe he could work it out with both of them down the line, no matter how unrealistic it is.
3) "what if?/Life with Archie" parallel split ending where the final chapter or chapters recount separate realities where he chooses each and the people who want a solo end can pick one to be canon while the people who don't want that can just take in the fluffiness of each version and use them to cancel out the fact that each version also features one girl losing.
4) they somehow decide not to pursue any sort of romantic relationship and resolve to just be a trio of close lifelong friends (whether or not they end up romantically interested in other people down the line is left unexplored)
5) A last minute twist where they all get isekai'd together by truck-kun and end up in a fantasy world based on that pokemon style anime that Amane and Seo like where polygamy is legal and considered the normal moral standard because the world has a severe gender imbalance.
6) One girl wins, one girl loses and that's it.

I really hate everything but 1 and 5. Best "ending" would be where they start dating but the manga goes on no reason the SOL has to stop once they start dating.

Dex-chan lover
The class & rep especially are really treating the café like it's a hostess club 😂🤣

Why did their class schedule have Ijichi-> Amane -> Amane -> Ijichi? Shouldn't they alternate?
I don't think it matters as long as there's the break in between. Both work even when they aren't serving students (they'll just be in the back preparing food) and they'll each have different cosplay after the break regardless and they're both still there at different slots in the morning and afternoon. Like was said, students will have to visit four times to see all of both of their cosplays

Dex-chan lover
The costumes get a little quirked up in the background
[PILLARMEN THEME STARTS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND]

Dex-chan lover
That vote was definitely foreshadowing for the throuple. Which is fine because Amane still ends up happy.

Users who are viewing this thread