19th Century Memoir

Thank you so much for updating this! I love this Webtoon so much. Art style is just so good & the story so far is pretty interesting!

This is a gem! Thanks for updating it! The art is so beautiful and different from other manhwas I've read so far . ❤️❤️

This manga stresses me out. It’s serene one moment and then scares the crap out of me. And it isnt even horror themed

Thank you so much for the update! This has gotten so much more interesting. And some things are starting to make sense :))

so he is not here real brother

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really love the art and it makes the house looks like it coming from a horror movie...

@desertrosee
Idk Korean so from what googletranslate said and what the pics said....the brother died and the stepbrother tried to find her. Bottomline is something bad happened to her during her childhood. This with the stepbro’s betrayal (not telling her the truth straight up) caused her to doubt and be scared. But eventually she does get her happy end. The ending scene was really good, too.

This is just my speculation but...

I do not think the blonde guy is her actual brother. I think the brother is Elliot and her real brother, William is probably dead. If not dead, he probably the guy in Unwanted Guest chapter. The blonde guy is handsome though, not gonna lie. If they aren't blood-related, I would ship them.

Not exactly speculation though cuz recent chapters basically semi-confirm it. However, it could be the brother dyed his hair and they are actually blood-related.

Users who are viewing this thread