2.5 Dimensional Seduction

Contributor
Interesting to consider that Mikarin was the top character in the polls. Her chances might be slim, but its hard not to root for her.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I stopped reading this, but the cover for volume 16 makes me want to start reading it again just because of how much I love it.
Like, holy shit it ticks off so many boxes :lewd:

Contributor
Interesting to consider that Mikarin was the top character in the polls. Her chances might be slim, but its hard not to root for her.
Well yeah, i kinda read this thing only bcz of her.

If she dont win the bowl, i pass on buying this manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This series barely has romance and for the same reason im not seeing Mikarin losing from the point she is RN.

Eh, Lilysa will probably win anyway.

Dex-chan lover
It's like what was the point of having the MC in the first place? He doesn't even do anything, truth be told MC should quickly graduate and author make this manga just about the girls, let MC and the idol girl married and have their happy ending and make the glasses girl continue her cosplay with her friends.

Contributor
People say that Okumura's a background character, that he serves no purpose. Meanwhile the number one well liked chapter of the series is 58.
A chapter that cannot exist without Okumura. Because no matter if he's not the focus, he's the entire reason half of the cast are even doing anything. Of course there are spoilers for three chapters we've not gotten to yet in the top 20. But it also says something that there are only three chapters that'll get covered by the anime. This is really a backloaded series in that regard.

I just started binging this and I got to the cosplay battle part and I don't think the boobs are enough to justify the mental damage I have taken from the premise of the chapter.

Group Leader
It's like what was the point of having the MC in the first place? He doesn't even do anything, truth be told MC should quickly graduate and author make this manga just about the girls, let MC and the idol girl married and have their happy ending and make the glasses girl continue her cosplay with her friends.
You didn't read very well, did you?
First, you're just assuming Okumura is the MC, but that's an ensamble cast manga, Okumura just appens to be the first introduced; and if we want to find a main protagonist, well, that's Lilysa.
Second, Okumura is an extremely important part of the story, just think how he supported the "career" of Lilysa, or how he pushed her and started the whole story. Is it too little for you?

Dex-chan lover
You didn't read very well, did you?
First, you're just assuming Okumura is the MC, but that's an ensamble cast manga, Okumura just appens to be the first introduced; and if we want to find a main protagonist, well, that's Lilysa.
Second, Okumura is an extremely important part of the story, just think how he supported the "career" of Lilysa, or how he pushed her and started the whole story. Is it too little for you?
That's what I'm saying no? This series lean toward more of series of character after the intro of the 4 main girls. MC is quite literally only here for background character or "support" character if you like that word and teasing of romance, which is completely bull.

Like I said b4 MC should quickly graduate to marrying the idol girl and this series just throw out "harem" "romance" thing and focus on cosplay more no?

Users who are viewing this thread