20th Century Boys - Vol. 12 Ch. 133 - The Face of a Friend

I was actually looking up his name earlier in the story cz he was mentioned but I forgot his face , and first result I got was this MAJOR spoiler of him being friend , I thought I got fucked so hard but he got revealed early so its all G

Double-page supporter
Wow, I really thought that Fukubei died last time. He probably faked his death tho.
What a plot twist...

idk if its just me but i dont remember who tf this guy is

kinda ruins the whole reveal for me

Dex-chan lover
hmm... you know, I guessed this 100 chapters ago, but now that I'm thinking about it, this would make more sense as a final confrontation deep within the bowels of the enemy lair, in a properly shounen style. A single gunshot in an old science lab just somehow doesn't seem quite fitting, and everything up till now has at least been fitting of a shounen story. If Friend is Fukubei, then that corpse is not Friend. And if Friend isn't Fukubei (the more likely option, now that I can consider how things ended up), then they pulled another Sadakiyo where they turned him into a pawn. God, if the final reveal is that it's Kenji, I'm gonna flip.

Dex-chan lover
Knew who it was when it was revealed he rented the apartment with the kids in but couldn't remember what happened to him

Users who are viewing this thread