25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Heroine Of The Story

Double-page supporter
Even though there's a romance tag, she's dead. I'm not expecting Nico to be who he ends with, probably gonna be the girl in the last page if not an open end. I'd love to be proven wrong though, throw any asspull at me.

Aggregator gang
@plsnobully So if someone disagrees with you and thinks he could end up with her, it’s an “asspull?” Anyways, there’s another ghost girl manga where the MC ends up with the ghost(https://mangadex.org/title/113/tasogare-otome-x-amnesia.) I wouldn’t really call him ending up with the ghost an “asspull” considering it’s a fictional story about a ghost in the first place. If you ask for a reasoning, I don’t have one because I don’t know how to explain a human would date a ghost since they don’t exist. He could just end up living in the house with Nico for the rest of his days, which isn’t all that outlandish.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword no, what I meant is if the author brought her back to life just for a happily ever after, I wouldn't complain. My bad, I do realise I didn't mention anything like that. That aside, I've been meaning to watch Amnesia's anime for years now, will check the manga out soon hopefully.

I think nico is already dead before he was born and he has an ability to ghosts so his childhood self think nico is human but what if nico is some kind of youkai who live inside the house?(bruh...I'm crazy with some supernatural stuff)

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING BEGONE, THOT

god damn it Japan why can't you just leave the main characters alone in these kinda manga's

Aggregator gang
@plsnobully Sorry for the late response; I’m just now seeing your comment. I apologize because I kind of sound like a douche in my previous comment. But yeah, because this has been lighthearted so far, I’d be surprised if it didn’t have a happy ending. But it could have a change in tone at any time if the author decided to do that, so who knows. Now I’ve never seen the Amnesia anime, so I can’t say anything about it, but I definitely recommend reading the manga.

Double-page supporter
@liquidsword yeah, I'm expecting a happy ending too. But it doesn't necessarily have to be him going out with Nico, with a potential "rival" being introduced this chapter. Who knows, maybe Nico will give those two her blessings or even live with them in that house, either way I'm looking forward to both this and Amnesia,
I do want MC to end up with the ghost here too.

Don't @ me when the manga ends with Nico reading the brat's debut work and contently fading into the afterlife.

Contributor
The brat's commentary about authors not being able to choose their deadlines at all feels... wrong. Does it really work like that in Japan? Or is this just misappropriated from the actual author's own experience with manga that goes out in periodicals?

(Honestly if Nee-san actually did put that much pressure on a 15-year-old author I wonder if you wouldn't be running up against some labour laws. That's besides the point though, artistic license and whatnot.)

Users who are viewing this thread