25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Silly Story

Just realized I read this whole chapter then noticed sumn was off then I check previous chapters and there wasn’t chapter 14 and I skipped chapter 15 😐
I’m dumb

Double-page supporter
@Tersione
Sorry, I was stating it based off of Reichi's point of view
I never said he was directly responsible for her death, but he does feel like it

Again, poor guy was in shock, terrified

Dex-chan lover
People with Inferiority Complexed are pathetic

no sympathy for them

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle People with inferiority complexes are generally suffering from some sort of psychological trauma and can benefit from trained assistance, but hey, at least you found a way to behave like an insufferable prick about it.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16

Yeah great trauma was shown for him, born with a silver spoon, mother adored him, how can he be so unfortunate, huh?

Get real and start working hard for something instead of bitching

If anyone has these sorts of feelings towards their SIBLINGS they are bigger pricks. You should be proud not jealous

Wow...there's a lot to unpack here.
For one, I don't believe anyone is really "guilty". Though his words can be interpreted as a "catalyst" for Otones behaviour, I don't think it's fair to say he in turn murdered her. Like imagine you're a landlord and you ask your renter to pay their rent. They don't have any money, so they go and rob a bank. Now, are you the one who robbed the bank? No. You might've prompted them to act, but you aren't responsible for their actions.

Poor guy has some unresolved PTSD and needs some therapy asap :(

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle
It is understandable why he has an inferiority complex. His maid actually put up an effort to be proper around his brother rather than him. His parents were praising his brother a lot around him and didn't show as much concern for him. Most importantly, he was 12 years old. A kid. So of course he wouldn't be able to properly handle his emotions well.
With that said, it seems like he only lashed out when everything else was awry. His home was destroyed and his family was pressumeably dead in his mind. In that state most people would be emotional. Especially a kid.

Though the guilt for causing Otone's death probably still eats at him. That's why he doesn't contact his brother but helps him in the shadows with the publishing company he is running.

I think, that Nico was already dead when she spoke with the big brother in front of the house. That's why she dissapeared suddenly. He think she went back into the house but nope. Since Bansai was just behind and took him by the arm. Surely he would have seen his sister run back into the house.
So basically, she was already dead, her elder brother, must have seen her corpse when he saved the kid, that's why he told the other one to give up.

Goddamn. This fucking chapter is just so disheartening. I understand this guy's sorrows so much goddamn. It's just so painful.

@Sunstar I'm willing to believe your theory to preserve my own sanity after this.

Lemme just add another comment. Can we all give this character a hug? Heck I'm gonna go emotes on this one.
⊂((ಥ_ಥ))⊃

Users who are viewing this thread