25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Nico

Contributor
meh, would have been a lot better if they had moved on. Even after growing up they are stuck in the past, so absolutely no development at all, an ending that ends nothing.

Thank you for your hard work! The art was really pretty and the story line was fun. Had a few laughs here and there! Overall, I enjoyed the series and am grateful for the quality you put into it! Looking forward to your next project.

Contributor
Can't exactly say I was satisfied with this sort of ending. It feels like there's still meat on the bone and there's so much that was scrapped, but an ending is an ending and there's that.

Aggregator gang
It wasn't an exciting ending that leaves you with a good taste in your mouth, but it also wasn't a bad ending in any way.

Thanks for the translations, and thanks to the author for this manga.

Contributor
I can't say I'm particularly satisfied with the ending, but I don't regret reading the series from start to finish.

Aggregator gang
I liked this ending chapter until the very end. If it really does imply that Nico is back, doesn't that defeat the purpose of what's happened in the last few chapters, and saying that Nico was only a ghost because of Tsugumi and that particular regret?

Super lackluster ending but at least it wasn’t a bad one. In my mind Nico is still a communicating ghost.

Aggregator gang
Felt like it got axed but maybe it was always intended to end on chapter 25, given the title of the series?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, this ending doesn't match the idea of "moving on" that the story is about at all? Personally, Tsugumi bringing his future family to visit Nico and his parents' grave would've been better but what do I know

Aggregator gang
hmm, doesn't seem like an ax to me, not a tragic ending or anything like that, so it's ok. I would've liked him and the Hiyoko girl to pair up in the end (maybe the author will do a side-story, who knows) and an after-image of Nico somewhere else, a place where she watches over...or something like that yeah? But this feels like he somewhat confused the ending, would've been better if it showed him and Hiyoko starting a new life or a more polished version of the ending, giving importance to how each character ended up, I mean, Hiyoko n all didn't get much closure, so I hope the author works on such errors in the future works.
Anyway, I don't regret this one bit because this series gave another artist whose releases I should look out for, thank you Kajimoto Akari, I'll look forward to more works from you. And I am gonna keep my hopes up for a reboot or a side-story since you did it for the 'slit-mouthed woman' series...

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, not a tragic end, the tragic thing happened before we even got here so yeah.

Double-page supporter
I come back to read this after 11months and this is the ending I get
Ik this was coming but damn
That’s kinda sad ngl

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the story. It's fitting that it ended at 25 chapters like how the title states. I liked the ending in my opinion, but I am a bit confused whether Nico came back, or it was something else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread