29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
If anyone thinks that this is it? JAHHAHAHA, NAHHH FAMMM

It gets progressively worse from here... REALLY WORSE!!

Dex-chan lover
@StormTAG Must be nice to be able to live in ignorance like that. I could never alter the narrative like that. It plays too much into who the characters are and will likely come up later making it pointless to ignore it.

Aggregator gang
@Merilirem All art is to be interpreted. I just choose to interpret art a little more liberally than some. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
What an unrealistic scene. The mangaka clearly didn't know medieval history or the people who lived in that time. There is no doubt that this is nothing more than self-insert. Medieval princesses were never shaved.

Double-page supporter
He collapse at the dining hall then on the next page he is on top of her. Maybe I need to read the novel to clarify this inconsistency of event.

Edit: Well the novel didn't elaborate the hot fight scene( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so that part is probably the mangaka personal touch.

Dex-chan lover
Because this was the other way around, this is more acceptable

Are you seeing my point here?

Dex-chan lover
@StormTAG and considering the position they're having sex in, your interpretation might even end up right!

they intentionally skipped the parts where they're about to do it, so there's always the possibility of her just seducing him at first and then got his consent, rather than straight up raped him
and considering nips tends to pussy out from heavy stuff, i say the former is more likely than the latter

still, damn you schrodinger rape
i can't get it off if you're this indecisive

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo nah bro/sis, she drugged and raped him. Sure shes so attractive that his body will naturally want to have sex with her, but he wasnt going to until he was specifically drugged into it. He didnt even remember what happened. This isnt even in the grey area.

This isnt even up for argument, the only blindness we see on this issue is because shes cute. If she was butt ugly people would be crying rape more vehemently.

I dont particularly care about it since its fiction and shes cute, but irl she should be getting sued.

Users who are viewing this thread