29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

in russian isekai, elf girl raeps yuou!

damnit, i want a mail-order sexy elf harem who will give me strange alcohols.... what's with you people, it's like you've never heard of rance before, i bet you don't feel bad about every time an mc slaughters a village of innocent goblins but oooh nooo a hot babe i fancy is sexing me whatever shall my poor innocent self do lawsuit lawsuit lawsuit constable help me ombudsman lay down the law for this woman who i'm clearly into laid with me!

fug m8s, you faux-moralizers, when an mc kills hundreds of millions of orcs or when little magical girls get their limbs torn off one at a time or when villagers get scooped and blended alive you all just laugh, what the hell is wrong with you folks?!

Double-page supporter
There is literally nothing with with getting somebody drunk so you can have sex with them. If he didn't want his decision-making skills to be impaired then he shouldn't have been drinking. :^)

Dex-chan lover
the moral of the author : drugging and rap*ng are okay as long as the criminal is a cute girl .

Double-page supporter
Thank you April Fools' collection and daywithoutgames. I will now be sure to avoid this manga like the plague.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, I don't think this manga would make it past the design phase well if it was the guy doing that to the girl, but I guess women can get away with rape if they feel like it :/

Dex-chan lover
Haha I had forgotten about this chapter, "in another world, I was date raped!"

Fed-Kun's army
So he was drugged and raped so she could try and trap him.. that’s not fucked up or anything /s

Double-page supporter
Poor guy, dear god he just wanted another life, but turns out he got date rape the second day in this "new" world lloll

Users who are viewing this thread