29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

So it's "ok" because it was a guy that got drugged and raped.
Yeah that's a big no.
Rape is never ok, gender doesn't change that.

...Screw it. In the MC's shoes I'd give my consent after the fact and fuck her some more! Remember though, girls, this is fiction! Don't do it in real life. Thank you.

Nahhhh drop this HOE Don’t matter if she attractive or not, nigga got raped and y’all are down BAD if you would like getting raped by a girl

@Raydnt Are you serious?! Its fine if its a dude that gets raped, but if its a female youd lose your shit? Ok lmao fuck you. Thats legit the most sexist shit ive read

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6
Holy shit quit twisting my goddamn words you psychopath.

"Yes its bad.
But I just dont feel bad like I would if a girl got raped."

I say this because the author portrayed the rape very casually.
Unlike in most girl cases where theres resistance, tears, and traumatic after effects, there's none of that here which is why I said that I didn't feel as bad.

Either way it's still fucking bad.
Seriously what is wrong with you?
Did you want to feel good trying to out someone for the slightest indication of sexism on your high horse?
Get help.
Im done taking to you.

Is it possible that she could've seduced him without resorting to the Ant Nectar (I am guessing that's what the Nectar is)? Because to be frank, I'm sure all it would've taken was a day or two of being openly flirty with him and or just a good bit of booze along with some flirts, and they'd become a couple easily.
My two reasons are; one, due to him not being popular with girls in his previous life, he might fall for the pretty girls that are after him quickly; and two, As he has said before she would be just his type. He already thought she asked him out before so she could get to know him some and then get together with him.

Aggregator gang
This chapter's comment section is more hilarious than some other comedy manga lmao

Users who are viewing this thread