29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@Noctelis

He was just confirming it. You can't expect someone to know something they've literally never seen , heard of or been taught. Obviously he thought something was up based on the people's reactions, which is why he asked in order to confirm his suspicions.

Dex-chan lover
@Spartanus Yes, but also remember. This is a land where men can have harems. If a female has a man, they'd be considered ruined (even if she was raped). But the same isn't held for a male.

Note, "protecting a woman's chastity" is considered a marriage proposal.

And in the past, if a king cheated on his wife, it was normal and he could brag about it. But if the queen cheated, it was off with her head.

A misunderstanding cleared up and resolved in a single chapter? Literally impossible, this can't be the somewhat trashy isekai I know it should be! This is like, decent or something.

An misunderstanding dealt with in less than 5 pages.
Now this is somewhat decent.

I think this was superbly handled by the MC, a very good change of pace over japanese standard of a misunderstanding dragging for 4 volumes, 3 side-stories and 1 OVA...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
'protect her chastity' is a proposal? Shouldn't it be 'take her chastity' instead?

(I'm talking about the proposal. Not the characters)

Dex-chan lover
im glad the misunderstanding was cleared really fast but him straight up asking her about it made my cringe so hard, like he could have asked the other girl quietly but his dumbass asked in the worst way possible... then i inmediately uncringed when i remembered she drugged him and raped him so i was yeah she totally deserved that, anyway due to his lack of tact he was pretty much forced to propose for real...poor bastard

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
Most use chastity for the lack of sex part. In truth chastity can also mean being faithful to your partner. So in a very real sense a husband protecting the chastity of his wife just means he wont let others copulate with her.

On a side note, the title chaste maiden would be redundent if both chaste and maiden ment they were a virgin. In reality chaste maiden just means faithful virgin. And yes, one can be an unchaste maiden and still be a virgin. This would be that girl that gives you and your friends a blowie or handie, but never allowed anyone between her thighs.

Users who are viewing this thread