29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

The plot is kinda lazy. 😂
I don't know if it will get better.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kanaloa
We don't blame other readers for the quality of a story. That's a violation of 5.1, Be Civil. If you're gonna hate on a story, hate on the story, not the readers who might enjoy it.

😇😇Not bad.. will continue reading to see where plot goes. Drawing is good. Good job for the team tq 😇😇

@Zephyrus No. That's a false accusation. Out of all the rules in 5.1 you're probably aiming for 5.1.5. Lets see what that was about,

"Direct Personal Attacks: We encourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion on MangaDex. We encourage users to criticize the content of a post and not the poster themselves. This particular violation will be taken on a case by case basis since context and severity of the violation is important when a mod is considering taking action. For example, calling someone an idiot and offering evidence why they're an idiot will most likely not result in moderator action. Calling someone an idiot and doing nothing else will result in moderator action, not because you called someone an idiot, but because it was the sole content of your post. Note that especially egregious foul language may or may not result in moderator action."

You see the one I bolded? I offered reasons for why I said what I said so I didn't violate anything. To the point I made in a different angle, A clown is only able to do what they do because it has an audience. Without an audience he have no show to put on. It's the same case for these manga. Those readers are the reason why we get these subpar writings for they enable these titles. I'm perfectly justified in calling them whatever I called them and I gave explanations for why I said it.

I committed 5.3.1 with this response but your accusation is unfounded against me. You can ban me from this site for raising this against you but I'd want you to rethink your warning against me for the sake of fairness.

Dex-chan lover
@kanaloa you're calling people "fuckhead" for reading this title though. I get you don't like it, but did it occur to you that you're kinda being rude.

@ABCsOfLife Did I? I probably did lol I don't remember but the fact still stands. Name calling without an explanation is against the rules. Name calling with a justifiable reason is not a violation. If you check my comments from the past I never start attacking people personally instead I always tend to attack an issue and in the process the drones that enable the issue are thrown under the bus.

I know that many who reported me are obviously against what I said so it caught their attention nevertheless it doesn't mean that what I said was wrong albeit a bit cruel in my manner. A clown can only put on a show if it has an audience wouldn't you agree? A manga writer and artist can only do what they if they have an audience that like what they made. Unfortunately the lack of judgement paved way to countless subpar titles being massed produced...how are these people not fuckheads to fall for this trap? You see what I did there? I offered an explanation and a reasonable one.

If all you ever eat was ramen noodle that cost 50 cents and you think you're a ramen noodle expert but people in our area are eating $10-$15 one per a bowl...the standards and judgment varies by a far margin here. It might taste good to the individual but you haven't had enough to call yourself an expert because there's this thing called "QUALITY" so its safe to say that you don't know shit about ramen. Eating cheap ramen to fill your stomach is one thing but eating ramen for the TASTE of ramen is a different ball game. Quality over quantity-ever head of that? Now replace ramen with manga. I'm dropping these titles left and right as soon as they come because they're the same damn shit. I love isekai and tensei genre but not when the writers aren't even trying. I'm not a sucker and I will shit on the writer and the people reading for enabling this kind of crap.

I rest my case and to those who want to respond to me - read that comment. ^

Staff
Super Moderator
@kanaloa
Bro...blaming people for why you dislike a particular genre of manga is not a "justifiable reason". Like what?

Why did you even have to bring other people into it? Just hate on the genre and not other readers. Take the warning and move on.

@Zephyrus I'd accept the warning if you weren't making things up. The word civil wasn't even there so it's just you being vague in hastily expressing the entirety of the rules in the comment and forums section. If it's not there it means that it's not there. Don't make shit up man. The people who made the rules up did so because they knew that conversations like mine will and have happened before and they have grey areas for these occasions. I copied and pasted one of the violation that would most likely be applicable to our conversation that you accused me of violating and proved you wrong right on the spot-everything else for you is just your ego. Also I never said that I didn't like the genre..I actually love it.. it would do you well to actually know what the hell you're talking about but I guess that was never your strong suit.

Like it or not Zephyrus because you can't come to terms with your false accusation I don't acknowledge you for that. If the hammer is brought down there's nothing more to it. It's just a manga site out of many others that I visit because you know what? A good number of manga I'm actually reading have to be on cool down for a few days before we can read it here. Why would I wait when I can just go read it at the place where the originals are? It's not a lost man. Do what you must. My last input on this is read your damn rules and don't make shit up or be vague in handling your complaints because some people won't turn obedient just because a moderator joins the party.

Staff
Super Moderator
@kanaloa
Please take two days off from commenting. Consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Aggregator gang
"Oh right. It's that story where MC is drugged and raped, and just accepts it as normal afterwards."
So itsa forced relationship thing?

I dunno so far. At least, hes not op.
It could be really good if there would be a slow lvl grinding and well-designed world.

@deerafl https://mangadex.org/title/37118/saikyou-yuusha-wa-oharai-hako-maou-ni-nattara-zutto-ore-no-musou-return/comments/ ur welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Skipping the intro that can't be more cliche...
This is an unsurprisingly mediocre manga with the author's wishes fulfillment.

mrf

Still too early to give a score at least midway end minimum. Its even better if giving a score after finish reading to end

Dex-chan lover
This is the one where the MC is drugged and raped, can't even remember it, and just accepts it like "ok we married now" and then he goes on to rape another girl and she just goes "ok I'm your slave now" after right?

Not a big fan of pointless rape personally.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread