29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

why did isekai manga became filled with those gold digger thots be it female or male and the only reason for why they are sticking with mc is either because he is op or too smart and they only leech off him after his success and on some worst cases they shift the mc achievement to be their own

Yall are complainin about her but she did help, she would make a decent support/tactician. She detected it first, told him what it was and where it was coming from. Ya'll got to learn how to use people and not judge based on what you assume their role will be. Admittedly her infatuation is unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
Following for the trainwreck that the spoilers say this will be.

I'm just here for the comments~

I dropped the series when the thot appeared she was already giving bad vibes... What a shitty series written by a shitty author.

Group Leader
Code:
You guys have amazingly high standards considering you're reading isekai.
That's how I feel tbh

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki @akatheseeker
Ain't nobody liking a gold-digger. And going by the spoilers, what she's going to do is a downright insane plot-direction from the author's part.
That being said, considering that such hot steaming dookie got a manga adaptation, it truly shows that there're no standards in this genre.

Dex-chan lover
This series will not go far.
Heavy wish fulfillment is heavy

You can shit talk the series, but it's the first isekai I've read where the MC has legitimate concern about his pet he was suddenly pulled away from.

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE CUTE PETS, TRUCK AND/OR TRAIN-KUN?

Plus there is quite a few others that are far deeper into wish fulfillment than this...
Shingan no Yuusha is pretty much straight male fantasy wish fulfillment, but at least it's funny.
Isekai Meikyuu de Harem is borderline rape male power fantasy.
I can think of half a dozen that are worse than this, but really...

None of them compete with Mushoku Tensei. It's just disturbing when you really think about the plot, especially what trash the MC is, yet it's one of the most popular isekai available.

Point is, "wish fulfillment" goes plenty far. In some cases, too far, and yet the series keep going. The novel version of Daydreamer is way more disturbing than the manga is, but they still felt it was worth making a manga out of.

Dex-chan lover
the author seems want to be a swordman at first than change it to a staff/pole/pseudo spear but still leveling sword skill.... isn't it better to up staff/spear/pole skill?

if he wanted to, he could atleast introduce magic sword so the mc can be magic swordman

what is up with 29 years old is kept on the title when he already become a 19 years old chad?

while most isekai is just a mindless fun to read, this one is on another level of trash

Group Leader
@Solipsist I just repeated what you said yourself. All your irritation is coming from yourself. Accept that instead of blaming other people. gj on being an idiot.

@Scynix no way dude! ima read the first chapter now, but the low rating and harem tag dont give me any expectations. ill expect copper at best.

@Meybi The biggest factor to this creepy story is that the girl isn't some innocent wish fulfillment tart, she's basically the antagonist. I think that's part of the reason it gets hammered. People jumped to conclusions. You can't really rate anything after so little plot development. Just having the harem tag will get it dinged here on dex.

@Scynix thats not true at all, everything harem related is usually high even though the story is utter trash. especially here on dex.

Users who are viewing this thread