29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

Dex-chan lover
@HomeSlice Yup and that review left some details out that would further garner a negative reaction to the story. lol From the characters to the plot this is pure and utter trash and that's not just from the rape shit either. It's how it was used and the reactions afterwards.

I'm amazed it was given a manga. They must have friends high up in the industry.

Fed-Kun's army
welcome to reverse rape the manga? I can smell a dumpster fire from miles away... not gonna waste my time with that one, even if the charackter designs are "cute" it just paints an even worse picture

Ok i admit, i thought people were exaggerating too much after the last few chapters, reading that review that @HammerU89 posted i agree, this thing its uber garbage, and i'm a chronic isekai reader so my tastes/standards are really fucking low.

finally a candidate to take the title of the worst manga from "cleaning gal"
better title "become a retard in another world"
if only 4chan would nuke this manga as well
and please give us another chapter 8.9999

This makes me cringe real hard, I actually feel that Some mangas, like this one, are made for cringing

Group Leader
I like where this manga went.

@Akaeie You made me cringe, I actually feel that some people, like you, were made for cringing

@me474
@GalladeGuy

Are you two talking about the cleaning gal manga where the guy taught the gyaru about cleaning but then it shifted into having a rape plot because the author was mad he was being axed so he intentionally made it horrible to read? This doesn't even come close to that trainwreck of an ending.

Dex-chan lover
At least the sexual violence happened in the first volume instead of letting us enjoy VOL 1 followed by a dumpster fire volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
lol the first volume?
It's going to happen again. Dude rapes a girl that attacks them then she becomes his slave and decides she deserved it. I pushed myself past the first rape in the manga, but the second one was too much

the flag is on, she was 1st princess and run away. Taishi will face the scum fiance and her royal family 😁.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai covers are getting generic. Male protag + female protag and a dash of companions in front of a flashy settings. I mean, even good isekai fall to this cliche. I can guess half the isekais just from their cover, and the other half is cause they're regular fantasy and not isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread