29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

@Zones

Yes this is that story. Drugged and raped, even the inn lady helps the girl in question carry him to the room. Wakes up, doesn't remember it but is told to take responsibility because he took her virginity and he just goes, oh I guess I have to then.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this 29 years old obese wage-slave manga-writer has no imagination at all to come up with this...

Aggregator gang
Seems pointless atm but it might find one eventually..?

E: Actually after reading the comments the writing gets worse not better. Avoid!

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the story, it was interesting for the first few chapters.
Code:
Just like every isekai

This is one story whose plot I won't mind the publishers taking liberty with... Damn that rabbit hole is deeeep.

Dex-chan lover
@People who have read the novel spoiler

Well, he was a fat neet before getting isekaid. He wasn't even reborn and got an adult form right from the start. What could you expect from this MC?

Double-page supporter
this POC (Piece of Crap) has 59 10 ratings, i call BS with over-inflated numbers, this is a 4 or 5 at best
cleshe characters and a ho-hum story, not worth the read

Well, that useless female companion pretty much ruins it for me. Shes just a manipulative burden.

So the comments are telling me this is garbage.
Not to mention the actual description tells you nothing other than "Hey, this is an Isekai Manga".
Also to the whole married bit it talks about and how it was done.
Let me say I would not marry her for what she did, I would bash her brains in.
In that way, I can say I took responsibility alright.
I got rid of a serial rapist.

Rating 1/10.

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed the LN translations and it really is that bad. Even if you don't ride the hate train because of that one word, the rest is just as bad.

It's like the author imagined how the disgusting-fat-useless-neet stereotype character will write a powerfantasy wn and used that as a reference to his own and published it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright.. Now I'm curious how bad can this get.
Wonder if it will be like Gal Cleaning some Manga I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread