2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

Am I the only one who thinks that Nanami should just get together with Koyuki?
I’ve been secretly shipping Kaede and Koyuki. I’d rather see Nanami with the romantic interest in her office. I know Nanami likes taking care of people, but I wonder how she would react and the growth with someone wanting to care for her…especially someone who might already know a thing or two.

Dex-chan lover
…that was a waste of time for everyone, especially me.
I'm actually like, flabbergasted you or anybody could actually think this???? Like, did you think this was the last chapter or something? Or it was the first? Characters are character-ing, smashing their personal flaws face first into what's been set up over the whole thing. The conflict is finally right there on the page, how can you not be psyched??? We've got like 13 more chapters of it shaking out, babes. Nanami got a little physical??? There's new wrinkles on these people this far in??? We've seen time and time people waffle on "oh idk this choice is good" (Aoi backstory for example) and it pan out great. Why doubt her now?

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people know I love yuri, and I've read a lot for many years but this woman, undoubtedly takes the throne as the most unfathomable useless lesbian in the history of yuri, My God what a complete idiot, she doesn't even have a reason at this point, just pure idiocy.

Dex-chan lover
Think the idea is that she wants to fall back to her normal avoidant behaviors but her affections for Nanami are different than for the others and it's forcing her to make sudden decisions that she cannot yet backup (the kiss).
🛎️🛎️🛎️ ding ding ding this is the correct answer. She's avoidant because she doesn't want to disappoint people, but she's too attached to Nanami to allow the familiar pattern, so she's stuck in a massively uncomfortable place.

Dex-chan lover
For all her purity, and despite turning Aoi down, I get the impression that Nanami's capable of banging somebody just for the banging's sake.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually like, flabbergasted you or anybody could actually think this???? Like, did you think this was the last chapter or something? Or it was the first? Characters are character-ing, smashing their personal flaws face first into what's been set up over the whole thing. The conflict is finally right there on the page, how can you not be psyched??? We've got like 13 more chapters of it shaking out, babes. Nanami got a little physical??? There's new wrinkles on these people this far in??? We've seen time and time people waffle on "oh idk this choice is good" (Aoi backstory for example) and it pan out great. Why doubt her now?
Literally nothing changed aside everyone getting upset. This could have been like 3 pages of something that… happened.
this slowed to a glacial pace and lost any sense of direction a while back.

I think I have better things to do with my life than Another Yuri-Ass Yuri. The only thing this has going for it over some yuri is sexual orientation even existing as a concept in the world.
Even then we get the “promiscuous, unfaithful bisexual” trope along with it.

Thank you for reminding me that my time is limited and this story is not sparking joy.

Dex-chan lover
baffling lol. intense emotional confrontation that very clearly is meant to catalyze one of the lead's character growth = "nothing really happened". Gotta be trolling, there is simply no way. It's always been a slow burn. This is not news. "Promiscuous cheating bisexual" or sapphic lady killer navigating a highly heteronormative, monogamous society that heavily rewards marriage (All her girlfriends seemed well aware of one another's relationship to Aoi)? I think we can give Yayoi the benefit of the doubt here on portraying someone with a realistic struggle, it isn't the 90s anymore. Usually the trope is played up as villainous, or else contemptible from the MC's perspective, and none of that is here. So goofy.

Dex-chan lover
baffling lol. intense emotional confrontation that very clearly is meant to catalyze one of the lead's character growth = "nothing really happened". Gotta be trolling, there is simply no way. It's always been a slow burn. This is not news. "Promiscuous cheating bisexual" or sapphic lady killer navigating a highly heteronormative, monogamous society that heavily rewards marriage (All her girlfriends seemed well aware of one another's relationship to Aoi)? I think we can give Yayoi the benefit of the doubt here on portraying someone with a realistic struggle, it isn't the 90s anymore. Usually the trope is played up as villainous, or else contemptible from the MC's perspective, and none of that is here. So goofy.
Yeah you can't please everyone but it's a funny phenomenon when those who clearly aren't pleased continue to follow anyway (a series that's on its 8th volume). So maybe there's actually been "progress" for that person since it seems they've had their own moment of character growth.

Dex-chan lover
I still find it hard to believe that someone will not have a boost in their confidence when that person receives 3 confessions from 3 talented individuals! Plus with the drama adaptation, they should be feeling pretty good about themselves. How can they still feel unworthy?
dont underestimate self hatred

Dex-chan lover
She's running away, once again. Mate, how long do we have to suffer this? How long does Nanami-san have to suffer? Please girl

Dex-chan lover
Now that you mention it I agree; you are not the only one. I've always thought Koyuki was the best character in this manga (she's really pretty, a good friend, a hard worker, has more of her shit together, and the list goes on...). Nanami x Koyuki sounds nice because it's at least two people who know what the hell they want (both for themselves and potentially one another).

And while I do understand Kaede's feelings (low self-esteem can be a bitch), she's taking advantage of the patience of the people closest to her. And she sure is lucky they are very patient because most people wouldn't have the time and energy to entertain her disrespectful indifference.

Dex-chan lover
"None of us is standing on your way! So stop hiding behind that excuses..." Yes officer, this manga right here, personally attacked me.
God I feel like shit. Am I that miserable? I'm here to giggle and feel fluffy looking at girls flirting. I didn't expect a punch to the jaw like this. I really needed to hear that, I really do. But I don't think I'm ready to hear it... All the things Kaede have done is how I treat my relationships up until this day. It's crystal clear yet I refuse to look at it. 25 years of absolutely fucking nothing. I'm hurt. Fucking help me.

Dex-chan lover
the Stalling is real lol of course she would say that same BS again

Users who are viewing this thread