30-sai made Doutei de Itara Mahou Shoujo ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - That's the You I Like

Dex-chan lover
Dayum characters that actually feel human. But looking like a tiger

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

The moar I read the moar I like this, keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Okey, I don't hate that talking plushie anymore XD.
And it's good that they talked about the possible changes in the personality of the protagonist, instead of leaving it to the imagination of the reader, and they touched taht subject very seriously and without leaving open ends.
Good job author!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Whoa.

A lot of manga, especially gender benders, start out dumb and get dumber (but more enteraining) as they go on.

This one... started out extremely dumb AND pretty cringe and... it's going the opposite way. It's becoming more intelligent and more emotionally complex. Even the (seemingly) irredeemably horrid mascot character, as of this chapter, is suddenly getting dimension. And written in such a way that didn't ignore his previous behavior. That last part is actually really rare even when a writer is attempting to rescue a bad character.

I'm kind of gobsmacked. I'll be watching this comic with interest. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
>I'm sure your looks alone factor into how others thinks of your personality
Ain't that the truth.

@MidnighTea

I feel the same way, the author it's making a lot of progress with the growth and complexity of the characters.
I'm so happy with the way the manga is going.

This is just my personal opinion but I need more serious moments of shoujo ai or maybe a little of yuri...

ty very much for the translation @cyclopropene (and oviously thanks to the author for the great work).

Gaaah i got Diabetes. Its too cute. For all my life i thought all mascot animals are evil incarnate but this one........yeah both of them deserve a headpat.
-Unsuspicious Lazy Evulz Overlord

Aggregator gang
Damn, so he concerns about it but decides to ignore it to reduce the pain of others. But in the end, he is just running away from his own fear.

Users who are viewing this thread