303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 12 - The Girl Who Became a God

Dex-chan lover
friends-brad-pitt.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It seems like its possible some god/spirit consumed her heart and is basically just mimicking her. Or what remains of her soul or whatever.
Still fuck this chick! She was your friend, least she could've done is kept a close watch over her through the years and kept her company!

Also, the god still does all the things she accused her of not doing. Still prioritizes his happiness even though she struggled with jealousy, has been very cheery, full of smiles and while the other spirits/curses are a food source she still thinks about other people's well being even if they end up just scared of her thinking she is a monster. This bitch is just wrong!! her friend is still in there!

Power Uploader
That new guy gives me a bad vibe though.new guy
The new guy on the last page? I think he's mc from Kaii-san to Ore.(?)
but he did not recognize the god, even though they had met before. Kaii-san to Ore Ch. 7 & 8
Or perhaps, mc from kaii-san to ore doesn't recognize the god because the god is actually a copycat monster in disguise(?)

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Dex-chan lover
Man, what a bitch! If anything, SHE's the one who went off the rails and obsessing and projecting her ideal over her dead friend :angery: (Context, did I skip a chapter or series? Can some one point me to it? Can't remember the chapter that went over their past frienship when Ghost God girl was alive, or maybe that's just the rage that's cloding me mind right now?)

...On lighter news, Shota-kun's all grown up?! Is Matsu-chan and the other youkai girls (and the now likely 2 college girls) still with him?:meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread