Group Leader
Reminder that nobody will ever love you as much as Katai loves Tadano.

Dex-chan lover
@ZaidValRoa
That's Evil, with capital E.

So Komi-san gave chocolate to all her firends except Tadano? Well now that is something onec an get a complex about...

Ah, no wonder Katai is afraid of girls, with that drill sergeant of a sister he has.

@mahtan That was fucked, not getting choco when everyone else was getting from her in front of him. He even said: "Are you handing them out to all your friends?". Fucked.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie, Komi-chan was a complete asshole this chapter. even Katai had the balls to give it to him, I absolutely despise yaoi but this time i think it's okay if it's Katai and Tadano.. what a horrible girl like seriously wtf?! "Oh yeah lets give it to my friends, but not to my first one HUR HUR HUR!" damn I must sound salty, it's only an manga.

Dex-chan lover
Chill peeps, of course she had trouble with Tadano. He's more than a friend, so she was crippled by embarrassment.

Fed-Kun's army
That yo-yo girls face i hope becomes a meme of this manga. Well the author has already used it twice now. hahah

And that ending of the chapter. Priceless.

Dex-chan lover
Translator-san has more than once used “then” as if it were “than”.

Dex-chan lover
Yamai is a genius. I think I'll do this to someone someday, but with my own blood mixed into the chocolate.

Ok, alot of people bashed komi for this, but think about it, her logic goes "get the easiest ones out of the way". For her, giving it to tadano was basically WAY out of her territory because she doesn't see him as "just a friend". Thiiiink aboouuut it.

Users who are viewing this thread