365 Days To The Wedding - Ch. 103 - Can You See the Ocean Yet?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. Does Aoi mom know about his previous marriage? I hope the conversation won't be something like:

Aoi mom: Where is our daughter?
Aoi dad: She left on that train tour she wanted so much.
Aoi mom: On her own??
Aoi dad: No, her half-sister is taking care of her.
Aoi mom: Her what...??!!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is way better progress than I was thinking. Maybe adding more time for her mother to think things alone rather than hunting her down might be better for both parties. It's her mother having this issue, not her, on her marriage and pestering for her approval might just cause a rift to occur.

Aoi got lucky that she decided to come along to her trip.

Dex-chan lover
Those last panels on page 11, so cute although she doesn't know rika's her half sister yet.

Also rika's a really beautifully designed character. Just realized it on her sideview lol

Dex-chan lover
Aoi and Rika together, Yay! I would love to see Aoi visit and stay with Rika and her husband.

Everything else, BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ritsu picks up the phone for her ex but not her daughter, fucking hell man? Dad calls his adult daughter's Mom to thank her for raising their kid but he couldn't contact his daughter for the last dozen or so years? This family friggin sucks and it looks like there is not going to be any repercussions for their actions. Or even any apologies to Rika!

By the way if you haven't watched the first episode of season 2 of Tonikawa you should. Rika and Takuya make a small appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Rika adventures with Aoi!

I'm surprised that she took the effort to bring Aoi to Shikoku by herself. It must be a handful for someone like her, who's usually reserved, to have to take care of such an excited child like Aoi must be exhausting. But it must be worth it to, Aoi looks pretty cute.

Aoi really knows her trains, so she must have been so sad that she couldn't take the trip. I like that their father allowed them to take the trip, but shouldn't she at least know her sister's name?

Ritsu's sad, because her ex is thanking her for raising Rika right, but she didn't even do that.

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu picks up the phone for her ex but not her daughter, fucking hell man?
Incorrect. You can see that was an unmarked number, and as a deisgn consultant of course she'd pick one up.
Dad calls his adult daughter's Mom to thank her for raising their kid but he couldn't contact his daughter for the last dozen or so years?
She's the one who cut off contact with her dad. She didn't want to make it awkward for his new family.

Users who are viewing this thread