365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 110.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
This is an extra I can get behind and even if it was short, it still addressed the Gonda and Kaori plot point. 5 months in & already they're going to have a happy family. Thanks everyone at Trying Our Best for completing this very enjoyable title. Hope the author's next work is just as wholesome & a fun ride for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Rika looks so cute with her motherly ponytail! I wonder how cute she'd look if she let it all down... Well, I don't think she'll do it until she gives birth!

Ritsu and Grandma posing together looked really funny. Those fruits are gonna get harvested so fast!

Takuya was so funny teasing Rika. He and Kama are pretty healthy too, perhaps that trip to the "grocer" will let them buy some good food!

It's time for Gonda and Kaori's happiness! I hope will actually see that wedding too someday!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update, I didn't even realize the last chapter already out

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoped for a little interaction on Aoi's side, also, but i guess i can live happily knowing my man Gonda wasn't left without a good ending. Well, and Rika's and Takuya's family growing too.

Dex-chan lover
Gonda and Kaori married
much-better-guy.gif

Rika Became Mom
even-better-george-zax.gif

Dex-chan lover
This...this is beautiful. Another great work by Wakaki-sensei. And thank you for translating all this time. Man I can't wait for the anime so everyone can see the greatness here.

And one last time, thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread