365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - What Can You Share When You're in a Bind? (Part 4)

Fed-Kun's army
Why are the comments so aggressive...

anyway this manga is super cute and lesbian princess rocks

That was a strange, non-nonsensical arc. Felt like an entirely different book got dropped into the story.

Group Leader
Yep, i knew it, she's into yuri, lately whenever I see blonde foreigner in manga that looks similar to the princess, they tend to be lesbian.

Dex-chan lover
@Deebees I dunno man, internet annoymity has given people a liscense to just not enjoy things anymore. This shit cute af, and people just salty they wont be seeing the cute Princess with a guy probably

Dex-chan lover
@cksn are you upset that she is in a loveless marriage and wants out? That is still common for royals in this day and age.

Or, are you upset because two women aren't supposed to be together? Which would make you a homophobe with opinions destined to die out over the next few decades.

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88 both. my opinions will be reborn & grow again and again because they're natural law, common to all; but progressivism will probably collapse before 2100, whether modern civilization outlives it or not.

@cksn While I usually don't really enjoy debating over a forum/comment section, I'd like to say that whether you are a troll or just homophobe is your concern (you do you m8).
However, an excuse a lot of ideologies should stop using is "natural law". Human is not natural, we've grown that fast because of Darwinism. We evolved because instead of being "natural" we actively changed our environments to adapt to our needs. Going by the basis of "it's not natural" could be applied to litteraly everything manmade. A house ? Unnatural. A hospital ? Unnatural. Governments ? unnatural.
Once again, you do you, but that doesn't change the fact that this argument is not the best.

Also Princess best girl

Users who are viewing this thread