365 Days to the Wedding

Why the fuck would you ship your most productive employees to Siberia.

This is some weird dilbert-level management.

Double-page supporter
Seeing what the cover art to Volume 1 looks like, I would venture a guess, and I know this is getting way ahead here and being very presumptive, that the last volume of this series will have these two in traditional Japanese wedding attire in addition to having genuine expressions of joy, to bookend the leitmotif of this series.

Honjouji really reminds of someone who is on the spectrum. Obsessed with her hobby but inept in social manners.

Group Leader
what are you talking guys chapter 3 is right there

-this comment was made by the bilingual gang

Dex-chan lover
So,
The premise of this manga is :

"The two socially inept office workers, trying so hard to avoid being shipped to Another Country even fake their marriage, just they can back to their socially inept life"

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I'm expecting out of this series is for it to not get axed halfway through the climax arc, forcing the author to come up with some bullshit development at the eleventh hour. AGAIN.

The art very familiar with me, when i see the author name i already knew it. I just hope this series have better ending.

It’s interesting, not the best definitely but also not the worst, a nice read, the mc is a little awkward but isn’t the annoying type that turns beet red over EVERY LITTLE THING *cough* kazuya *cough*. A nice read to say the least.

When I looked at the first pages and saw Komiya-Chan I knew it was the same author as TWGOK, his art is amazing. Thx for translating this work.

Group Leader
this is such a wholesome manga and this update was really sweet, i like how it seriously navigates real issues a lot of modern young folks face (especially those who feel alienated by "typical" romances and don't want to compromise who they are/their interests and independence)

Users who are viewing this thread