Double-page supporter
God damn man, she's a heart breaker. I remember back when the first few chapters came out and this was listed as a romance on every damn site, and this just reminded me why everyone thought that. Real fuckin' hard to remember they're siblings when you see that kinda shit.

@seviesp The hatred demon was created by Cowardice using his blood demon technique, when Tanjiro beheaded cowardice it's expected that Hatred dissapeared too because of it.

Double-page supporter
@ultimatehaki
Yup, way back when, before the first chapter was out, until like 5 or 6 chapters in, it was listed as romance everywhere. The preview art to the series seemed pretty popular, and my is that contributed to it. Everyone was also screaming wincest too, so that probably did something.

Dex-chan lover
here's the lesson, get some sun and your social anxiety would be gone

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, what is this?
I was so sure she is a goner and already in tear for her.
And she comes back, alive and shine in the sun light.
And she even able to speaks.
This is too much, I have to cry more.
Im so happy for you girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Between all the sympathetic demons we’ve seen so far it’s nice that we got a pair that were just legitimate pieces of shit who deserved no redemption

Fed-Kun's army
Will the anime come to this point? Doubtful, maybe in season 2 perhaps... but if that happens, i'm not sure i can withstand that beautiful good morning smile.

Users who are viewing this thread