A lot of readers think it's a genuine fight, I don't want to mention every ass pull in that fight but, let's take an example, attacking the back of the head is forbidden because of possible instant death.
So when imai got the back of his skull smashed against a wall with a possible 1400kg force, I'm not sure there exists even one human able to survive this in real life even with 400kg force only.

I'm not sure there exists even one human able to survive this in real life even with 400kg force only.

There also don't exist humans capable of putting meters-wide craters in massive boulders with one punch, nor do there exist humans with prehensile hair or 300kg dudes who can do backflips meters into the air. Everyone here is blatantly superhuman, questioning whether Cosmo could survive something "no real human" could survive is about as pointless as questioning what can or can't hurt Goku.

I love this manga because you can't really predict who'll win it has tense pressure you don't know if your fav characters would win or lose.

Holy shit that was fucking awesome. Probably my favorite fight yet. I'm glad imai won this

Users who are viewing this thread