Dex-chan lover
@mtbrown72

News flash, dingus: A rocket-propelled grenade is still not a rocket. Like I said, the difference is in the payload. Big word, I know, but you can look it up if you don't know what it means.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathhappens
RPGs are unguided rockets. There is an initial kicker/booster charge (of just regular smokeless gunpowder) to shove the rocket out and then after 10 meters or so the actual sustained burn rocket motor on the warhead section ignites and burns for about 2-4 seconds out to ~500 meters. The kicker charge is just there to not shower the operate in rocket fumes/exhaust and for safety reasons, there are other designs that just omit the kicker/booster and have the rocket engine on the actual warhead do all the work (although if you ask someone if you'd rather have a live warhead a couple dozen meters in front of them or a live warhead with a malfunctioning rocket engine that... might or might not explode... most people will not want the gigantic potential pipebomb on top of their shoulder). But what makes it go past throwing arm range is the rocket engine on the warhead itself. So... I dunno if it's "scientifically" qualified as a rocket or whatnot, but militarily everyone is gonna look at an RPG and go "yep, that's a rocket" because... well... it has a rocket engine as it's primary mode of motion.

Flashbacks! There's great gas mileage on that Mini. Perfect choice for any "Job." When my wife first saw one of those "box cars," she commented ,"Nice. Space for four bodies." Maybe I need to ask her more about her past.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure whether to call this overactive imagination or PTSD

Dex-chan lover
I've no idea what those credits at the end reference, but whatever, the manga's great by itself. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread