Aggregator gang
Do appreciate seeing the two versions of the scanlation for the chapter cover, it gives me a better appreciation for what all is involved, as well as being funny.

Dex-chan lover
They released not even 2 pages? What a bunch of faggots. Fuck off with this shit. Next thing you know they'll be asking for donations for more.

Seriously. Don't do this shit.

she gets raped, and he just watches and then she gets added to harem
This MC is the definition of CUCK
he waits for her to get raped because he cant be bothered to save her, then after she gets raped, he kills the bandits and makes her his slave

if you read all the words on the credit pages,
you will spend more time on those than reading the actual content of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@ttcc
I think he just leave them to their own devices.
He understands that they have lust and he can't be bothered to change the social system of this world that uses slavery since he is lazier than a koala and sloth combined.

The only thing that got him was when she is about to get killed and he saw the hollowness of her eyes. which evoked a sense of pity to him.
He doesn't have a sense of affection for her at this point which negates him being a cuck.

tldr; he doesn't care what the bandits do as long as there is less work for him. He cared at the end as a sense of pity.

Dex-chan lover
Not complaining here since a update is a update but 2 pages... really translator... all this time for two pages...
Thanks anyway but man... that was disapointing.

@probablyotaku
You are not the only one.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast
Just asking but you gues are talking about somewhere with more advanced releases or the WN/LN?
In any case could you tell me where to find it?

Me siento feliz y decepcionado, gracias por la traducción pero la neta mejor tirenlo todo de un chingadaso

Dex-chan lover
i bother some time to read chapter one for refreshing the story, only to get this short chapter...

what a way to start a day

An Update is an update but teasing people along for more views on three pages is some EA loot box style Bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know this is still being worked on. Now hurry up and rescue the loli you lazy bum.

Users who are viewing this thread