Dex-chan lover
Never in my life did I imagine that I'd wish the goblins were safe again. Time to play Heroes of Might And Magic III again.

43760882_1072840429563501_6009603433992127139_n.jpg
he said no touching

Dex-chan lover
My plans are working, this propaganda manhua is finally making people like my brethren again. That Goblin Slayer fellow is doomed, I tell you!

and again im going to see the chap 38 in another site, because only here we have this "delay" policy...
i understand that scans wanna earn money too, so make it that not only here, but all sites have the delay or dont have the release...

@quirino I'm not even a little bit bothered by the delay. I just come to MD once every few days so when things have updated, then great! The delay is the price I'm willing to pay for having all my reading be in one place.

@Quirino you do know how these sites work right? The fact that the delay is in place is just courtesy of the people who run MangaDex to follow the rules of the scanlators. Other sites just don't give a damn and upload it anyway. There is no way the scanlators could "force" the other sites to put the delay in place.

Dex-chan lover
@Quirino WTF are you talking about? What "other sites"? Just go to to the scanlation groups' homepage http://merakiscans.com/ and read it there earliest. The link is right there in the delay message. This is why the delay is in place, so scanlation groups can get the traffic first. Mangadex is for the most part an aggregate site, so of course it would provide options like that for independent scanlation groups. If you can't wait for it to be made available on Mangadex, then just go to the source instead of supporting assholes who treat scanlators like garbage and ignore the delay.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I don't have ID so the soldiers won't guide me and they turn hostile!
*proceed to kill like 2/3 of the soldiers*
*loot dead body for ID*
There I have ID! Now guide me!

Does the ID even matter now at that point? Silly skeleton ?

Dex-chan lover
I think that if he went with "Don't touch me filthy mongrels" from the start then nobody would suspect him.
Like when the guy asked to take off his helmet he should just say either that "this dungeons air is to filthy for him to breathe" or "did you dare to order me right now?"

Dex-chan lover
Once again, thin pointy objects like spikes, arrows, and bolts can't hit a skeleton's bones directly that easily.

Dex-chan lover
good goblins :) Goblin slayer really messed me up, it's nice to see nice goblins now

Dex-chan lover
I can't see them even for a second now!!! Let's just kill them all and then call on the goblin slayer to judge these goblins!!!

Users who are viewing this thread