Dex-chan lover
i dont understand why people like this title :\ the protag is passive, he's boring

and why author decide to "kill" protag? so he can meet clayman god again? there's no tension

Dex-chan lover
@BellyTom hey im just saying this title is overrated, good story is protag steer the story, not story steer the protag

easiest example of that is overlord and tsuki ga michibiku, those two protags are creating the story

@BellyTom It's the same everywhere you go. Reason wars exist.

On another note. This is pretty good. Rudeus seeing himself outmatched and overpowered by his confidence on knowing it all, his assumptions got the best of him 100%.

Well, volume 9 gets released on 10/23, and the next chapter is on break, apparently. At least, according to what it said on the last page...
Then again, it's not like I know when this chapter was originally released.

@nachtness I see, so that's how you judge things, to each their own then
@bitlock of course, one thing about this series that is legit good imo is the character development Rudeus gets through it, whether nicely or brutally as we saw in enough instances before this chapter

Dex-chan lover
he should have said: ''fuck that god guy he's an asshole'', would have saved his lungs

Double-page supporter
Lmao I was so confused since I started reading when one chapter released lol.. then it just kept going....

Dex-chan lover
My flag was right!
Oh yeah, screw you salties!
Your opinions doesn't matter for me as always

Don't know about you guys but the next chapter just seems retarded.

i just wanna know if he's gonna do the "stuff" like in the novel with eris after this, and if he's gonna be in that "state", because from now on the novel gets crazy, i just want a f anime of this, this was the first web novel that i ever read in the web, and it was magical, it was in a time when "isekai" genere was just a baby, and now it's like a cancer everywhere there's a new isekai novel or manga, it's not bad, but it's hard to find something good nowdays

@nachtness Oh that's well put and I quite agree.

The beginning was great but ... there's a lot of stuff which is either skipped or softened in this manga adaptation.
And unfortunately,
Rudeus will become more and more passive

Aggregator gang
@nachtness seems you like stories where the main character has godlike abilities. Rudy doesn't. He's a person who was reborn and is learning everything from scratch. He's like already max level with an entire following of servants like Momonga and he's not infinitely strong like Makoto. Also as far as people driving the story, Makoto isn't the one doing most of the driving in Tsuki ga michibiku, it's his "servants". His entire motivation is "I want a human girl friend" and "I need stuff that makes me weaker so I can hang around with humans".

Users who are viewing this thread