Did they just
gloss over the whole miko thing (and they didnt even tell about Zanoba's name in the least) coz that would suck considering zenith becomes a miko herself with the drawback of looking like a vegetable to everyone but in fact can read minds so she has a blast talking to Lara and Leo
since i dont remember much on that other girl rudeus met after
parting with eris and rudjierd, or was it the same girl rudeus employs later to take care of the kids?
i hope they wont take too much time on it coz after the school arc is where things start to pick up the pace. Orsted-sama banzai

Fed-Kun's army
@slayerdart
Yes, that misunderstanding. Still felt bitter though. I mean, it's not out of character for Eris but... Oh well, at least we have Harem Master Race as the ending.
Yep, a big fan of her and I can proudly say that she's my favorite female character in the series. She's a tsundere done right, which surprisingly, is pretty rare these days. She has character, deeply cares for the MC, and ACTS like it.
Also, she's hella HOT. Sorry for the cringe.

To be fair though, I don't hate any of the three. I just don't like how Sylphie's was handled. Many of the reasons why Rudeus finds her attractive can also be applied to other female characters at the time except for the drug part, especially Nanahoshi. Now, I know that their (Rudeus' and Nana') relationship isn't like that and I'm definitely not a shipper of the two, just saying that the foundation of Rudeus and Sylphiette are pretty weak since, again, she's the girl that "happened to be there."

@Kisato
You said it. Now that we got to see how the parent-child fight of Rudeus and Paul was, I'm wondering how they'll handle THAT scene. I'm definitely expecting a bigger tearjerker.

@Truck009
It was consensual though. "There's no rules in war and love" Yeah, no. I don't like it one bit, TBH. She was great though. Greatly understanding and loves him the most. Just that if you compare her to Eris and considering the fact the way they "separated," I, personally, kinda felt cheated on the ship as I was reading it; every interaction between the two are diabetes-inducing sweetness, but at the back of my mind I'm pretty much yelling "When will Eris come back?!" I wish it could've been handled well.

Fed-Kun's army
@trickshot121
About Miko, I think they'll just introduce her in Millishion arc.

About the other girl you were talking about, it's not the same individual. Sara is the other girl. The person Rudeus hired to take care of Lucy is the "Vice" leader of the group Sara is in. Their relationship is just like Eris and Ghyslein, only both are MUCH weaker. I also hope that they don't, but I won't like it if they rushed too much. I mean, this is the "Missing Chapters" of the novel. It's a side story, but they should at least dedicate a few chapters for it.

Fed-Kun's army
@adfjs ohh thank you for that.I dont mind spoiler at all actually.

So will his mom ever recover from that or they just cut her off after showing that?

another question
I saw that some of u said that Eris will leave him.Will she comes back to him eventually? I like Eris the most since you can actually see her character growing and developed in this manga

@yurnero
The mom never speaks normally again, but her mind is intact.
Eris comes back. She left on a journey to get stronger. She made sure to bang Rudi first doe

@adfjs
ah thanks. No, i didnt mean the actual miko that eris saved at millshion. I mean, they havent introduced the concept of mikos on this manga yet, beings with special powers, as zanoba is one of them since they just left him there after getting aisha and lilia out of shirone.
I guess they can always do it once the school arc starts.
And about the hunter girl which i've seen from ln illustrations, yeah, i've no clue on that part yet as i just went ahead with the wn. Maybe ill reread that part of the ln once they release more volumes. Thanks for the tidbits!

Fed-Kun's army
@passepartout39

Yes, that's the case but calling it an eroge would be exaggerating the NSFW contents way too much in my own personal opinion so I always call then VN but with the caveat of NSFW content. But since the main point of reading those isn't about the R18+ part but rather, the story, I'm pretty confident recommending at least those 5 in particular. However, an eroge shouldn't be used interchangeably with the word nukige, which the main point of the work is the sex scenes (probably what most people think of when hearing "eroge"). Although that's not to say that no nukige can have great story but it's the exception rather than the rule; one of those exceptions were MGQ, which have great characters and developments, just don't play it if there's a chance someone might walk by since ~90% - ~95% of it is NSFW compared to the ones I recommend which has around ~2% if we're being generous.

Users who are viewing this thread