Fed-Kun's army
@chenando1 yeah, that's why the chapter is named "turning point"
one single small difference will end up affecting your whole life

Fed-Kun's army
@Yurnero One question: Do you REALLY want to find out?
Really? This is a BIG spoiler, though.

Okay then, click Spoiler:

His mom will be found out to be trapped inside a crystalized mana under the Teleport Dungeon. She is alive, but will become almost a vegetable. Not that she can't get up, but will lose the ability to speak and will basically be living stuck in a dream-like state until she dies of old age.

Dex-chan lover
Meets someone that clearly suspicious
Start talking about confidential things to him

Fed-Kun's army
ouch, that gotta hurt a ton.
With some mc plot armor I bet he lives.
Orsted probably becomes their #1 enemy at this point in time.

@nachtness

Did you use Makoto from Tsuki Ga as an example of an active protagonist? I love Tsuki Ga, but Makoto's passiveness is at Nick Carraway levels. He barely even works towards his own goals, much less the goals of the world he lives in. The merchant schtick, arguably the only thing besides archery he puts effort into, was just a cover until he started having fun with it.

Rudeus on the other hand is putting in work towards his own goals. He's just not big enough yet to see all the pieces on the board, so those goals are more modest things like finding his family and getting laid.

Aggregator gang
Okay, I've read every seeming spoiler in this thread, and a fair number on past chapters, but would anyone be willing to, um, just lay out all the key points of the whole rest of the story? I wouldn't normally make such a request, but I'm really not sure if I want to stick with this anymore. Especially after some of the comments here that I may or may not have fully understood. Or if there's an existing summary elsewhere online that you'd be willing to direct me to, that would also work. Either way, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks a lot in advance!

Group Leader
Well he was going to die anyway if he lost both his lungs. I guess he did him a favour of killing him quickly

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 Well if you want spoilers but i wont spoil it all
Orsted heals him on nanaoshi's demand after that cause she has a hunch
they get home ruijerd leaves, Eris feels she's not worthy of rudy so she leaves too which let him with scar cause he think she hate him
he becomes a solo adv. for a while the hitogami tell him to go to school so he can get cured from his scar
he gets the location of his moter, and later discover that there was a trap intended to kill someone he cares about
he's the forcefully dragged into the war between hitogami and orsted in which one there's a twist

as for hitogami and orsted, orsted is a dragonking if remember correctly and as pretty cheat ability, that come at the cost of his mana regeneration, with the sole intent on killing or sealing hitogami (he take 40 years to regenerate what rudy does in 3 weeks)
and it's not correctly mentioned in the translation (or i don't recall it) but it seems that hitogami is the one responsible for all others races god death (and he has the ability to see the future)

This is like the volume 6 of the WN, and If I remember we have 24 volumes in WN. And I'm pretty sure volume 7 to 11(I think) will be a lot boring for other people, though I enjoyed it in my first read. Volume 16 will be the best part for me.
A Big Revelation with Old Rudeus Alter (a.k.a. Turning Point: Part 2) and a rematch with Orsted.

Fed-Kun's army
@chendu Orsted isn't a Dragon King, Perugius is. Those titles mean a lot, especially for those two. Also, you didn't put everything inside the spoiler tag.

Fed-Kun's army
@slayerdart It can definitely be. I mean, there are character developments, but when I first started reading those volumes, I'm still bitter over
Eris leaving him. It just feels so forced and Sylphy's "just so happens to be there." To be fair, they did the same thing with Roxy, but their "romance" has been in the background since volume 2 so it doesn't really feel that bad.
I do wanna see the LN original of volume 7 though.

Yeah, we'll be seeing Oldeus, the possibility if he had failed in this timeline. It won't be any time soon though. We're not yet halfway there, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Truck009

And I can't wait for the kids to start running around the house (yeah, we're really far away from that but still). For real though, so many chapters without Eris would feel like torture.

@adfjs haha, yeah the last part of volume 6
Eris Leaving him with a big Misunderstanding
. I'm pretty sure the author did that just so we can have a good
Harem
ending.

oh and I can see your a Eris Fan as well. ?

@adfjs
and fucking Sylphy take advantages of his ED and drugged him up and cucked our beloved Eris REEEEEEEEEE

@Kisato
yea, that last moment when Rudeys fucked it up and killed Paul hit me too hard

Users who are viewing this thread