Guys, please. Stop spoiling the whole story for those who haven't seen it yet.
That's not just annoying as hell, it's evil.

@adfjs Oh never heard about "My death flags show no sign of ending", I'll give a try thank you.
About VNs: Yes, by all means. I never tried this kind of media so I'm quite enthusiastic, please don't hesitate to recommend me a lot. Thank you again.

Group Leader
Holy crap, in two chapters he met some godlike dude which killed him, talk about unfulfilling chapters... "here's a god, there, die"

Aggregator gang
why do MC's almost always get too damn chatty and end up pissing off OP people (or gods, cause why not piss off a god while you're still weak, right?) they shouldn't mess with yet?
and don't give me that he didn't realize it was a god BS cause he clearly realized this dude was a similar existence to the god he'd already met

Fed-Kun's army
@passepartout39 Okay, do note that all of these have R18+ and NSFW scenes in them. Those can be skipped by holding left-Ctrl button.

1. Chrono Clock (NSFW CGs, nothing explicit but the ones on the menu which you unlock are R18+) - Almost all character routes that are downright beautiful, except for one which is an okay. Unlockable routes are here as well. There's a steam version which don't have the R18+ in them.
2. Katawa Shoujo (R18+ content can be disable in the menu - not recommended since some character thoughts on the current situation in the story is hidden within it) - Basically the same as CC, but the choices are NOT straightforward. Some decisions you'd think is correct would spiral you to the bad end.
3. The Devil on G-String - (has R18+ in late game) Good plot and if you like stories with twists, this is your VN.
4. Sharin no Kuni: The Girl Among the Sunflowers - Same with TDGS.
5. God Catching Alchemy Meister (R18+ in late game and when you unlock heroine costumes) - If you're also looking for gameplay, I really recommend this.

Heck, here's a bonus: Doki Doki Literature Club, but I don't recommend it if you're not yet familiar with VNs much. Also, don't look up videos on it.

Dex-chan lover
mmkay. Weveestablished that the MC isn't all-powerful. All right Rudy! Let's pull through!

Fed-Kun's army
@InsaneInsomniac Because it's necessary for him to learn more about the mysterious figure giving him instructions. He's very doubtful of Hitogami but since no bad results have happened from following his suggestions, he kept doing it. However, as previously said, he doesn't trust Hitogami one bit. The chance of confirming who this mysterious figure actually is, at least for him, extremely important. Besides, Orsted went from 0 to 100 there. He had a happy atmosphere around him and while Ruijerd and Eris are trembling, he's not getting it and was unaffected by the...well, "reason." He didn't predict that he'd go trying to kill him like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@flanman Those that are considered spoilers should be in the spoiler tag. It should prevent the people who read the manga only from being spoiled. If you don't wish to be spoiled, don't open the button that literally says "Spoiler."

What I discussed outside the spoiler tags are details that should have been covered in this chapter. It's more like a clarification rather than spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to report the LN spoiler people to mods for deletion? I mean I've read the entire LN already so it doesn't affect me, but FFS come on guys consider other people and don't ruin the manga for them, think about other people too yeah?

Double-page supporter
@passepartout39

You can also read Sevens if you didn't yet.
Definitely my favorite fantasy WN. It's finished, the translation is very good, and it got a lot of great idea used very smartly by the author.

@screamdoom Nah.
Following this is, what I feel is of the more underwhelming parts of the WN. The whole School arc was pretty boring overall.

Fed-Kun's army
okay but what happened to his mom? did rudeus find her at the end? anyone

Aggregator gang
and that is one of the many reasons why kids should SHUT THE FUCK UP when a dangerous person is nearby. had rudeus kept quiet theyd be moving on like planned but nooooo he HAD to call the creepy guy back...but since he is the MC next chapter is a meeting with that hitogami guy and he revives more powerful than before and blah blah blah or maybe the demon girl he got his eye powers from gets summoned and brings him back....i dont know what will happen but i sure want to read it already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread