Dex-chan lover
The way he twisted one of the mobs' head. I could feel how much pain from here lol

Dex-chan lover
Rip 3 headed big puppers just doing it's job, and what could be hatching from the cocoon like thing

Aggregator gang
That guy at the end of the chapter looks like he could of been a true false rank hunter.

Dex-chan lover
Exploit the system as much as you can... god knows when it will take away those conditions.... and a read false ranker appears here...

Dex-chan lover
The fuck he cheated his way on killing an S rank monster, and they don't even show you how, come on at least bullshit your way onscreen!

Aggregator gang
Lol, I think this is falling into the same trap as a lot of stat based fictions. They say a monster is strong to give the MC big rewards after beating it but they still don't make it actually strong. If its red, he shouldn't be able to keep up with it, never mind spinning it off the ground with just his hands.

Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden able to defeat the dog? Bullshit, should’ve made him use the stone to escape rather than pulling tons of power out of his ass.

Fed-Kun's army
Was he holding back? How on earth was he suddenly able to hurt it?

Double-page supporter
A way to explain it would be cerebros has a temporary enrage buff at the start, which made it immune. The players fatigue probably lowered his damage as well. The buff probably ran out and he used the status restore so that he could suddenly do damage.

Double-page supporter
Ceberus was a wolf ? I thought it was a 3 headed dog ? and his wolf buff is 40% increased damage or stats ? thas alot in game sense. But the Ceberus "rage" buff was 50%, that sound about right.

@Tradless I think he was the assistant of of the monitoring guy in the suit who called the MC trash when it failed to read his double awakening. Then couldn't care less about the MC anymore. Sorry, I guess its wrong.. Since next chapter they changed his hair from black to purple. how did that happen ? no idea "shrugs"

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy
Cerberus is usually described as a 3-headed dog or hound, but hey. And the buff was against beast-types in general, not just wolf-types

Dex-chan lover
-1 Mana per minute with a +30% speed buff? Wow, that's efficient.

So yeah, entering an S-Rank dungeon after barely managing to clear a C-Rank one seemed pointlessly risky.

Users who are viewing this thread