Dex-chan lover
take a step back and remember this is what japan calls "romance" btw

@kronix It's always a pet peeve/shame when Japanese authors (or manga sites) just have the romance tag slapped on, but either nothing happens for more than 60% of the chapters, or it's only vaguely present in the first quarter or third of the series, then dropped or pushed aside completely

Dex-chan lover
@Valanway wow I am surprised, usually I am attacked for pointing out the obvious in these types of manga.

dont worry tho I am sure when this manga gets axed or w/e the editor will ask the author to slap all the romance in the last chapter for "romance" tag sake

and you will have all the beta readers admiring how "revolutionary" this manga is for...

romance > drop it completely > move on to supporting characters > slap romance last chapter for romance tag sake"

Dex-chan lover
Onemine-San is a natural big sister to all. Makes me wish I had one.

@kronix I understand you may be frustrated with how slow the romance front of the manga is going, but from the onset the premise was Komi-san making friends. Remember that the "tags" don't actually exist in Japan and are only implemented by websites to categorize manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Im surprised you guys still fall for @kronix bait. Come on, he dont even use a original bait or anything, its the lowest hanging fruit

Dex-chan lover
@viewtiful how am I baiting exactly? If you can show me with facts that I am wrong (and that there is romance in this manga) then by all means go ahead.

The last 30+ chapters have absolutely nothing

Users who are viewing this thread