Supporter
I’m usually not one to complain over needless killing, but why exactly did MC insist that the bandits deserved to die? They didn’t even really start attacking yet, but they were brutally murdered anyway. Even the ones that tried to do the cliché “I’m going to go be an honest man, fuck this!” were killed. Seems a bit harsh to me...

Fed-Kun's army
Out of many isekai sage mangas, this one is really fun to read. When I see a manga with the word 'sage', the protagonist is often around 15 to 18 so calling him sage just make it weird. And our mc here, he's old enough to be called 'sage', that makes it different from the others.

Fed-Kun's army
@PTRB sparing them would be too typical I think? I myself don't really like vanila MCs. And maybe you're saying he doesn't has the resolves to kill?

Dex-chan lover
So people crying because MC dont kill. People cry because MC kill bandit who trying To rape people. Can you just stop crying in every fucking manga ?

Dex-chan lover
Finally!! Someone took the reins and started trasnlating!

Fed-Kun's army
Don't really care about quality of translation but the amount of typo in this chapter is too damn high!

@PTRB MC didn't kill the last ones. It looked like the nobles guards did which makes a lot more sense.

@MiiaBestWaifu I don't think it's unreasonable to want an MC who is neither a complete pacifist, or full blood murderer.

Dex-chan lover
hope artist improve their skills. somehow it's kinda uncomfortable to read and follow the story. the poor translation also added the difficulty

@PTRB
They tried to kill, rape, and sell. Would you believe a bandit who does those things will live a honest life if you showed mercy? Showing mercy will cause more troubles later.

Supporter
@bosbarret Sparring may be the wrong word. They have royal guards with them, they can't make some arrests? They seemed to have given up pretty quickly, they didn't need to be slaughtered, and they didn't even do anything yet!

@etherealsonata thank you for acknowledging the nuance of the situation, I wasn't saying he can't kill, but what caused him to become a psychopath? maybe something was information was lost in this rather poor translation...

@kilisloe honestly, in an isekai manga... yes. haha.

If it wasnt for those "evil gods" the mc would had been dead instead of being alive, and on top of that he has god like powers, so why the fuck does he complain? are you fucking kidding me? Are you seriously that fucking pathetic? gtfo

The few weeks of madness in the forest killed off all the ethics he had

Dex-chan lover
@slightly yeah like i've seen better engrish than that from Google Translate. as a proofreader the amount of engrish triggers me like an SJW. i hope an actual readable version comes later

i mean, at least get the name right. it was Zelos Merlin on ch1

Dex-chan lover
Being raped by a monkey would put me in a killing mood as well.

Dex-chan lover
I tried to read this, but had to quit halfway through the chapter. Sorry, but the horribad translation is sucking the fun out of reading this chapter. Please try to get a proofreader.

@PTRB
Follow me. We are going bandit hunting. I'm not letting you go until you kill at least 10.

Users who are viewing this thread