This probably wont be ending any time soon since the anime wont start until Spring 2019, and considering they would want to end it on the train arc with Rengoku's fight, along with the fact that this will likely be split-cour since it's by ufotable, I cant imagine them ending this early on and missing out on all those incoming anime boost to the manga sales.

Anyway, my hype meter is currently maxed out with this chapter and that anime sneak peek from the upcoming PV in the last page. The PV will be coming out on 22nd December during the Jump Festa's stage event for anyone wondering.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh fack of course they're gonna be separated... we need mini arcs for each individual fights I guess and each numbered demon will take 2 pillars

Double-page supporter
We are going into a royal rumble type fight. The question is if this is the final battle or not. The answer will be linked if Nezuko appears or not.
Let the saughter begin.

Double-page supporter
Kill that bitch, get his head!

@tanooki all his children seem to be around the same age so they probably "lucked" out and had quintuplets. His wife was one hell of a woman If that's the case, like damn.

@Tanooki
CMIIW, people in Japan back then considers 15 years old as an adult. If he gets married at 15, getting 5 kids within 8 years is possible if you have a lot of time since your job is just to visit a grave and tell crows to deliver instructions.

ppp

Giyuu is with Tanjirou. I hope he doesn't sacrifice himself. Same with snake and Kanroji.

Dex-chan lover
ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

they all got trapped in the dimensional palace with the top 3 upper moons

Fed-Kun's army
source.gif

Almost 2 Years later, THIS FUKER STILL AINT DEAD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread