Muzan is making this fight worth it. Just when he looks cornered, he turns it around.

I hope not too many pillars die.

Is this ending? somehow it just feels rushed slightly.

Dex-chan lover
Either sun or breath of sun user can kill him ? Probably since all other breath styles are weaker version of the sun

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, figured it wouldn't go down that easy.

Can't believe Oyakata-sama is a year younger than me.

Banned
And then they realized he teleported them all into some cave underground where the sun will never reach ?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting that Aizen vibe from Muzan.

I hope author won't bomb this series like Titty Kubo did Bleach.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, and here I thought I will see glorious breathing of every pillar
Curse you Muzan ?

Dex-chan lover
The remained Upper Moons probably were lying in ambush in that dimension. Glorious team battle incomingggggg

@tanooki, kinda look like all five were at the same time, still poor wife.

Still, he was only 23? Dah *bleeps*?!

XL

Dex-chan lover
Musan use-to plot-to armoh, iz supah affaktive. What the heck that's so cheap ?

If it's just like @Kathartes pointed out and the next chapters are going to be the battles between Tanjirou with the Pillars against Muzan and the Upper Moons, the next few chapters could possibly be leading to the final battle and the last volumes of Kimetsu no Yaiba, and that would sadden me very deeply. However, if some pillars end up dying and Muzan wins that battle and escapes with Nezuko possibly in-hand, then this story has a chance of being stretched for 10- maybe 20 more volumes if we're lucky or not.

I do hope and believe that this is going to be heading in the latter route, because I believe that Gyoumei, Giyuu, and Iguro are going to sacrifice themselves for the others to escape Muzan, which, in-turn, will motivate Tanjirou to dive deeper into his connection with himself, the Sun Style, his own family history, the markings of a demon, Muzan, and possibly the whereabouts of the Blue Spider Lily.

Aggregator gang
It feels a lot like we're reaching an end but I know it isn't since there's no Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, or Genya here.
Regardless, we're in for some shit cuz the got split into 6 and we got 4 Upper Moons (P.S. I'm not calling them Kizuki when the anime comes out), Muzan, and possibly whatever crazy demon fodder or traps Muzan could've made on the fly like in Asakusa.
If the Upper Moons are here, will Shinobu run into her sister's killer? Could Tanjirou run into Akaza? Could we get a family encounter by Tanjiro/Tokitou meeting Kokushibo?
Can't wait to see what's in store.

Users who are viewing this thread