.so...even in zombie mode...Child emperor still easily dispatched the 2 ninja which Flashy Flash said others will have a problem with for sure?..
also that Kamehameha seems more deadly that Lord Boros final attack.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Phoenix could be like the final boss of this arc, just that once the dust settles he'll return to clean up.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Things you can also do for free: eat dog shit straight from said dog's ass - Do you have a right to complain? Yes, especially if the doggo is currentlly shiting on your cereal.
I was very much enjoying my bowl of OPM... then this fucking mutt Murata came out of nowhere and took a dump right in its middle

And who the fuck plasters his mug on an chinese illustration black market? On how many levels of autist are you
TLDR EAT SHIT AND DIE

Man, this manga became what it's supposed to parody. I'm also not a fan that it attracts these manimals who insult people and call them "entitled" because they find issue with how the story-line has progressed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm technicaly diagnosed as having Asperger's syndrome, thank you very much. -.- And that's my room in the background. I tried taking a photo without the lights on to avoid a reflection in my glasses. -.-

reu

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 As you have some genuine setbacks(being both canadian and french) let me help you out with some of your mistakes

1 If you want to establish a conversation/connection with other users (as your use of your face implies) then I would advise you to write @[name of the person the comment is meant to] in your comments, otherwise said subject will likely never read your response as he is not notified.
2 In these kind of sites people usualy do not use their face as an avatar. This is not only because of privacy concerns but also because the lack of personalization helps foster an enviroment where people only focos lies on the subject at hand and where the "off/on-topic:" prefix is not necessary
3 Im 24, have a son and a job. I did not enjoy these last developments because I belive they will lessen the impact of the next story arc. Muratas stated goal was to re-do the amateur art of the original webcomic, not its story or argument. The fact that I belive this has lead to a decrease in this series potential quality does not imply that I'm not of age.

Unfortunaly theres nothing I can do about the fact that you're canadian.
Have a nice day.

We'll considering for how long was dragged this battle for a single hero it will take a year for the begging of really strong foe like Homeless Emperor to star t their battles...And even longer for Saitama to fight Garou

Contributor
Nice to see reuse of earth people from the nearly very first chapter, that's a heck of a callback. Got to wonder what killed them, since Saitama just drove them off.

@reu
ONE is storyboarding this for Murata. This is ONE's story. That's why he hasn't been releasing any new chapters. Stop being a retarded. You were given dogshit cereal. Stop pretending a dog shit in it after you finished your tenth bowl.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Hank
Don't remind me, what the hell is he doing. He probably has a minimum number of chapters to churn out
But as the aspergers guy said the art is unironic QUALITY and the world building is better than the original
Saitama's moon jump was fun - guess what the moon is permanetly scarred
What happend to the underworld civ? wrecked by the monster association
Thats (probably) all Murata, so yeah I'm probably barking at the wrong tree

Dex-chan lover
I'm not especially annoyed by this fight, but I do think there's a broader criticism that's reasonable: This manga is gradually shifting to become what it satirizes, and I'm not totally comfortable with that.

I also think some of the flak about "entitlement" and so forth is a really bad direction to go. If you think some specific criticism is unwarranted, fine, but basically saying that nobody should ever be "entitled" to be annoyed by fiction they're reading whose quality is going downhill? That's bizarre. I like reading good things, I don't like reading bad things (according to my taste of what's good and bad). If something starts out bad, then fine, I go read something else. But if something starts out good and I invest time and emotion into the characters and plot and stuff, and then it shifts gears in some way that wrecks that for me, why would I not be annoyed or upset? And why should it be forbidden to say anything about it?
I also have a general problem with the idea that nobody should ever be "entitled" to anything. I know it's a big slogan in the US, but being entitled to nothing seems like a recipe for most people having crappy lives. And even Americans are, in theory, entitled to quite a few things and it would be better if they actually got them: Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, immunity to unreasonable search and seizure, free speech, democratic government, the beat goes on. Where I come from we're entitled to a bunch of that stuff plus peace, order and good government. People being entitled to things is often good.

@purplelibraryguy I get what you're saying, but someone else pointed out that it's saitama that parodies shonen tropes. That parody wouldn't work as well as it does if the rest of the world weren't struggling through with those same shonen tropes. Speed of Sound Sonic shouting all of his moves only for Saitama to "accidentally" nail him in the nads. Puri's angel transformation before getting bitchslapped by the fish guy who was then bitchslapped by Saitama. Snek being super cocky and Saitama just waltzing past. You need a solid foundation of something before you can effectively parody that something.

Dex-chan lover
@reu For the record, I knew about the @ thing. I just sometimes forget about it. =/ And what should I do then, should I want to reset my avatar to the default one? =/

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy is it tho? this is just an adaptation, we are only getting more details, and fleshing out the characters within, how is it derailing now?

@doggy1989
others may have a problem dealing with the 2 zombie ninjas but it's not an impossible task. child emperor's rank 5 isn't for show.
if saitama were to "serious" punch this kamehameha with the same strength he did for boros' attack, the kamehameha would disappear (along with a cylinder of earth through the core to the other side) instead of splitting in half and deflected.

Dex-chan lover
@Hank, you have a point. But,
@Doomroar Well, the thing is that Saitama on one hand and a lot of the silly lower-tier heroes on the other (even lovable ones like Licenseless Rider, who despite or maybe because of his utter lack of power is a totally heroic guy) are part of the parody, but most of the S class with some exceptions are not send-ups, they're the real thing. As Hank says, you need some of that. But how much? Well, that's a tricky question and comes down to taste. The newer version is hugely fleshing out their roles, which inevitably boosts the amount of genuine plain old shounen battling content compared to the amount of parody. How far can the proportions shift before it starts to feel like a normal shounen battler with some comedy around the edges as opposed to a parody with some normal shounen battling to set up the joke? There's going to be no way to get everyone to agree on the answer to that and it's really hard to defend any one position as "right". So although right now I'm still fairly OK with just a bit of unease, I'm not going to get upset if someone else's answer is that it has happened.

Users who are viewing this thread