G-P

Dex-chan lover
"They performed GU with human beings."
Who is they? How long where the fighters down there?

Dex-chan lover
I dont care if Kuroki loses at this point for the sake of plot-

I'm just glad he didnt get quickly shafted like Kenpachi

Dex-chan lover
I thought that when the fang used "we" he was talking about the teamwork with the other bodyguards to keep him in peak condition, not that he was touched in the head.

Dex-chan lover
@BrightSideoLife
Also a bit of trivia: the sixth ward of The Inside is called Rikuko, meaning "six GU". A peculiar choice for the name, consider other wards use dragon, tiger, wolf, bear, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Renard
I originally thought it meant he ascribed a different him to every one of his forms, but now I guess he just feels like the soul of everyone involved with that Gu thing is part of him.

hqdefault.jpg

Aggregator gang
I don't like how Gensai went from a strong fighter to another plot armored character, i get it for Ohma since he's the protagonist but Gensai just takes on the Fang as if he was nothing.

@JBreezy
There's nothing plot armory about the Beard. Plot armor is asspulling shit to keep someone in the game even when they're outmatched. Beard, on the contrary, has been consistently portrayed as the ultimate in mastery of pure martial arts. He doesn't really have any flashy techniques, he just turned his fingers into rebar through sheer training. Where his adversaries use limit breaks and special techniques, he just blocks, dodges by a hair, counterattacks. He's pure, distilled Karate. He's a simple fighter, just incredibly tough to surprise and overcome. None of his strengths come out of thin air to help him win, unlike Agito who's literally nothing but that.

Users who are viewing this thread