Dex-chan lover
Oh, finally.

I also happen to agree with the people who say "if you don't like it, don't read it". It would probably apply well to those who would end up bitching about other people bitching.

scumbag parents most of the time produce scumbag offspring to the society

Even in webcomic Saitama barely appeared at all in this arc. You know why? Because it will end in 1 chapter

VIP
the final attack is fcking anticlimatic, and i am not even mad...

saitama, LMAO...

also, last part, what a shitty kids...

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot that the Phoenix man even existed in the original, Child emperor killed him in one attack with the tools in his bag.

Dex-chan lover
At least the kid's true to his name (note: Waganma -> wagamama = selfish)

Double-page supporter
Genos>Runs into naked Sonic
Saitama>Runs into naked Gale Wind and Hellfire

webcomic readers: did their revival happen in the webcomic? Idk if Murata is gearing them up to get defeated by someone else now(which might change the power scale again?) or if this is still aligned with the comic

Group Leader
@dmarine
This manga was an awesome, fun and funny critique of the problems with Shounen tropes (Power creeps, over engineered stories, unrelatable vilains, godlike MCs,...), it now became just that.
I still have the hopes that it will go back to what it was. The super hero genre is still enormously popular, so a parody of it with awesome art and funny joke would most likely still be welcomed.

Readers like you are what plagues this industry, making awesome satirical work into what they were actually a satire of, just because it makes it more popular.
@XL @aFFi hes in the arc hunting for the boss are you guys blind or just retarded, plus he just appeared this chapter lol what a bunch of fags
And then you go insulting people just because their views differ from yours. Also, I really hate homophobe dumbasses like you, I hope MangaDex bans you for your choice of words.

Man, there really should be a report button on MangaDex... meanwhile, my blocked list keeps growing and growing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not upset at having to wait to see Saitama in action but I don't like that OPM is close to becoming what it was supposed to be a parody of. Its still good and I know what all these chapters are leading up to but these last few have been the weakest so far.

Dex-chan lover
Great... Sonic's seniors are resurrected ._.
Wonder what the author trying to do making those guys escape

Fed-Kun's army
@Drifter i can agree with you there.

@aFFi This is what happens when manga gets famous. Its also funny how this child emperor arc was over exaggerated especially the gundam suit part.

Users who are viewing this thread