@aFFi @relic626 @drifter in conclusion go read the webcomic, the series never stops being a "satire" ONE just wanted to give a Dragon fight to Child Emperor and Flashy Flash cus they didn't get one in the webcomic. I think the onyl other fight that will be a "drag" is the new executive that wasn't in the webcomic, Nyan. also feel like a lot of people misunderstand the universe, Saitama is the joke hes the one that makes a joke of every situation so you need the side characters to build up with the more serious moments, so i don't think you should worry about the show bemcoming what it makes fun of.

And then you go insulting people just because their views differ from yours. Also, I really hate homophobe dumbasses like you, I hope MangaDex bans you for your choice of words.

Man, there really should be a report button on MangaDex... meanwhile, my blocked list keeps growing and growing.

lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Talh zippers and wedding/engagement rings tend to get stuck, when the person has emotional attachments to them, that they don't really want to move on from. He could probably have removed the costume at any time, but he really didn't want to give up on the idea of being employed on that show. Then he became a monster, and it was easier to blame the costume, the bosses, and the kids, then to admit it was his own choice to die in the costume.

Dex-chan lover
If this were even close to becoming a true shounen battle manga instead of a satire, then CE's big beam attack would have killed Phoenix instead of a tickle bot and a kick to the nards. Did y'all complain about this when Genos fought the Sea King and Saitama was taking a leisurely walk through the city?

Double-page supporter
@Owyn :
he probably isn't dead ...
(well, probably he just become normal human again ... if that silly costume isn't revived again) ?

Dex-chan lover
For a genius, Child Emperor sure is oblivious to obvious tell-tale signs of lying. Never trust someone if their lips look like that.

Group Leader
x4.png

Damn, it was sad seeing brave giant like that.

@yarielist There's a blade in his chest.

Child Emperor is a pretty cool shota, rare to see it nowadays.
Stark contrast to the little apeshit.

I'm glad it didn't end with the beam; seeing Phoenix Man tear off his costume and die a humiliating death was a lot better.

Good to see Saitama again too. Those dodges were dope. Ninjas seem to have a problem with winding up nude.

Users who are viewing this thread