Aggregator gang
images

Good thing I was alone in the room when I read this. A 20+ year old going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA in a reptilian way and laughing right after isn't good for the image.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry couldn't help it.

This chapter was my exact reaction of the entire time I spent getting caught up the first time.

Dex-chan lover
I understand Komi. I was also with my Tadano level down. I was also with my Tadano level down. I was having abstinence crises.

Dex-chan lover
I want the confession, but if they realize that they love each other, it would already be a good thing. Sorry for the possible errors. I'm using Google Translator.

Fed-Kun's army
C.. Can somebody pass me some lemon?sendhelppleasePlease, cause this tea is so friggin SWEET.

@Darkaeluz

Thanks for that. Not only does it look great, it also made me realize the girl in the background is moving as well. The attention to detail here is phenomenal, when it would have been so much easier and faster to just let her be motionless. GJ author! Three thumbs up!

Users who are viewing this thread